TAKE 35

That damn fireworks, everything is going smoothly until that thing exploded in the air

   I look at the tent and thought about sleeping next to him but at this moment it seems awkward, just seeing him is already difficult to do.

   So I might stay here until I sleep. I stood up from my seat and went closer to the campfire. Too bad we didn't use it that much but at least it made the ambiance better. Yet I'm still bitter about it, I literally went to Flynn's uncle, who makes furniture made of woods, and ask him if I he can split an unused log for me. Thankfully it's free or else my money will vanish through thin air.

   I sat on the log and stare at the campfire.

   My plan is a failure. I didn't told him what I feel, that's why I made this happen not only to pay what Klaude did for me but also to tell him the truth.

   I'm sick and tired of keeping it inside, it feels like it's going to burst any second now yet here I am, still keeping my mouth shut. But I wish the ring will work.

   I took my necklace that has a ring as a pendant and hold it in my hand, I hide it from Klaude because he might not wear the ring if he knew that the ring I gave to him is a couple ring. 

   So as for now, this will be a secret, I'll show him my ring when I finally told him what I wanted him to know since the day we met. 

   My back started to ache and I want to sleep already so I decided to lay down on the cold cemented floor and use the chopped log as a pillow, all I have to do is to wish that I will not wake up with a stiff neck.

...

   A noise from what I think is a bag of chips being open made me wake up. I slowly open my eyes only to see the sky above, it's actually nice to wake up like this. 

   I rub my eyes and sat up. I look around with my eyes still half close, and then I saw a figure sitting at the other log. When I stop my sight at the person, I saw Klaude eating chips that was not used last night.

   "Good morning," I greeted him with the widest smile on my face yet he greeted me back with, "I don't know that you look that bad after waking up." My smile faded away in an instant and I pout.

   I literally just woke up and I'll be treated like this.

   "I was expecting a good morning too, but that also works. Which is a total lie." I said lowering my voice at the end of sentence for him not to hear. He chuckled and stood up then walk towards me.

   He squat in front of me to level his face to mine, I didn't know what he's planning to do so I ended up yawning and said, "Good morning." He greeted me and suddenly throw chips inside my mouth making me close it in shock.

   I ate the chips inside my mouth as he stares at me... wait, I think today is the right time. I started to feel anxious by just the thought of it, do I have to do it now?

    We're both alone at this moment so I think, "Klaude, I ha-" he then cut me off and said, "I'm going home."

      "I just waited you to wake up just to tell you that, my aunt wants to see me so... yeah." He continued which made me nod as a reply. He stood up which I also did as he hand me the chips.

   "See you later." He patted my shoulders and then walk away.

   I guess today is not the day, I might have to move my schedule of telling him the truth. I can't wait it to happen though, but the more I think of it, the more I realize how risky it is. He might ignore what I say and everything that is happening between us might change.

   But before Klaude could be out of my sight, he stop his tracks and said something without looking back, "Thank you for last night... Paris." He wave his hand where I put the ring one of its finger low-key showing me that he is still wearing it.

   Just right after that, he left. I smiled and everything that happened last night flashes back to my mind. I enjoy being with you Klaude, if only that moment could last forever.

(A few months later)

   "Finally! This is the last week of our shoot!" Eric ,who is one of the cast, cheered with the other cast and by that I walk closer to them and said, "Yeah, and I'll miss you guys!" I hug them making them feel disgusted and push me away,

   "What the fuck Paris, why do you sound like that we're going to die after the premiere, we can still hangout you know." Rose said as he drape his arms around my shoulder, they agreed from what he said, "I know but, obviously we won't be hanging out like how we used to." I said just making them sigh because of how dramatic I am.

   I then look away from them making me see Klaude looking at our way yet he turn his head to avoid contact with me. He was with the produces and staff as usual, so I don't have the guts to barge in to their conversation.

   Klaude barely hangs out with us, probably because of me.

   So I put my attention back to the cast who are planning to have a vacation after the premiere. I heard from Klaude that there is going to be a party at their house after the premiere, I wanted to tell them about it since there plans might get ruined by that but I'll them be. It might me a surprise you know.

   I really can't believe that we are about to end. I'll miss a lot in this occurrence, so for now I want to cherish every moment...

   Especially when I'm with him.

C U T