TAKE 34

What is he planning again?

   I really thought that after I do that shit yesterday is that he'll do nothing after yet it was obviously a mistake because it seems like he's about to do something for me.

   Everyone is going home and here I am trying my best not to look suspicious since I'm the only one who hasn't packed my stuff to leave.

   I check the time on my watch, it's 7:53 p.m. and he told me to go to the rooftop at 8 which made me curious of what's coming, are we gonna jump off the building together? My mind was filled with questions that I didn't notice that someone is waving a hand in front of my face.

   "Klaude? Are you still with us?" She asks making me go back to my senses. She then put her hand down giving me a better view of her face and it was Rose, she's one of the closest friends of Paris inside the studio... the sight of her is making me feel something inside that I can't explain what.

   "Is there something you need?"

   "One of the producers is treating us dinner, I just want to ask you if you want to come with us." After she invited me to come with them, I once again check the time and it's already 8:56. Going to the rooftop already takes me like 3 minutes, he might be waiting. Shit, why am I acting like this?

   I turn down her invitation and then run towards the elevator leaving her perplexed in the middle of the lobby. When I got in the elevator, I press the highest floor that this elevator can go yet it doesn't go to the rooftop though, the entrance to that place is taking the stairs.

   The elevator suddenly opens in the middle of the building making me ask why is there someone inside the studio. When the elevator is wide open I had a good glance at the person who is going inside and it's... fucking Paris.

   When both of our eyes met, we didn't move a single muscle and not say a word. A few seconds Paris opens his mouth to say something when suddenly the elevator closes stops him. Isn't that awkward.

   Apparently I'll be the first one who will go to the rooftop. When I got on the highest floor, I left the elevator then sigh loudly. He's plan is slowly getting derelict.

   I then walk to the stairs leading to the rooftop and the moment I open the door, I saw Paris a meter away from me, slouching with his hands on his knees while catching his breath. "How did you get here so fast?" I ask while walking towards him.

   He looked at me when I got near him and stand up straight, "To show you this." He pointed at the side of the rooftop making me see something that I wasn't expecting at all.

   It's a couch next to a coffee table, with a Champagne and glass on top of it. Next to it is a triangular tent with fairy lights around it. Lastly a campfire with two chopped logs on the side. "What is that?" I ask him, but before he could answer he went to where the campfire is and look at me, "We will be camping, well... not literary." He answered with the widest smile on his face.