TAKE 15

Finally we are here

    Finally we are here. I stretch my body because of how sore my muscles are from sitting inside the bus for hours. It's night and the only source of light is the moon and the brightness coming from the mansion.

   Since some producers and staff went to the mansion first with the equipments, we don't need to worry about organising since everything is set.

   We all took our things while I search for Klaude. "I literally went out the bus with him." I squinted my eyes like an old man, reading a newspaper to see in the distance.

   When I look around, I saw him in front of the gate. How on earth did he get there so quick? I grab my things and  ran towards him, when I finally got closer to him, I drop my luggage and tried to remember how I made my luggage so heavy. 

   The moment the gates are open, I have finally saw the mansion. It's massive and beautiful that it feels so unreal. Its like we were sunk in to another dimension and ended up being here.

 Its like we were sunk in to another dimension and ended up being here

   I look around amazed and stop my eyes to Klaude. He is literally just walking casually as if he has been here before. He looks professional and to be honest, I'm the only one who is stunned by the mansion.

   After the mansion astound me, I quickly change my expression as if I care nothing yet in my mind I kept on complimenting the place... well I'm poor so it's rare to see such a thing.

   "Ok guys, the list of your roommates are here so if you want to know, just approach me." One of the producer said which made me and Klaude walk towards him.

   Both of us laid our eyes on the list, I am wishing to have the same room with him but obviously we are not. Me and Klaude are the only one who stays a room alone.

   "By the way, the doors has a paper with your names on so you guys don't need to worry about finding your rooms." I nod as a reply and was about to leave when I realise Klaude is gone, again.

   I didn't mind it anymore, he might be very tired so he left asap and since everyone is finding their rooms, I did the same. What was listed on the paper was 'Paris - 2nd floor' so I started walking upstairs.

   The doors have papers with it and I realise that some rooms are occupied with 5 people, they should have just made me and Klaude in the same room. When I spot the door with my name written on the paper, I look around first and saw that the door in front of me is Klaude's.

   At least I'm not far away from his room. I open the door and step inside, realising that the room is really for one person. It's not too big and not too small, and obviously this room is better than our apartment.

   I quickly jump on the bed and surprisingly it's very comfy, it feels so nice that I don't want to leave the bed anymore. The shooting will start tomorrow and the only thing in my mind is to rest. So I slowly closed my eyes and sleep.

...

   The beaming lights from the window hit my eyes which made me wake up. I sit up and stretch out my arms then look at the time, I guess I can still drink coffee.

   I change my clothes and left my room, I'm drowsy at this moment so I didn't notice anyone while I'm heading to the kitchen.

   When I got there, my eyes stop to a guy that made me fill up my energy and hug him. "Good morning Klaude." I said with the brightest smile. He then look at me, I can see his eyes clearly as the sunlight from the window is hitting on his face, how beautiful this ma-

    "Are you seriously going to look at me that long?" He ask which made me confuse.

   He then signals me to look around and that's when I realise that some cast and staffs are inside the kitchen looking at us. I laugh awkwardly and greeted them.

   They all greeted back and continue what they're doing so I look back at Klaude with a cup of coffee on both of his hands. "Here's your coffee." he then gave me the coffee which I took. 

   "Aww, you made this for me?" I asked which made him sigh. He look back at me and explain, "Stop being delusional, the staff made us coffee." He push me away so that he could walk pass me. I am actually disappointed but still, he took coffee for me.

   After a few sip, Rose walk towards me, "Are you ready for our first ever shooting?" He ask with excitement but instead feeling enthusiast, I feel nervous. "Oh yeah, I almost forgot about that." I chuckled and drink up the whole coffee and place it on the sink. I actually did forgot about it, I feel like We're here for a vacation. If Rose didn't remind me, I'd be sleeping in my room after drinking the coffee.

   "Well you better be prepared," I nod and was about to take a bath when Rose ask me, "By the way, where did you get the coffee?"

   "The staff made coffee for us." I answered yet she didn't believe me. "Come on, I was literally the first one who woke up, I didn't see any staff making coffee. Except for Klaude... but I didn't want to ask him, he looks too scary for me to draw near him."

   Oh I see, I nodded and lied to her that the coffee was just sitting on the table and I took it. It seems Klaude remembered me the moment he woke up and even lied to me about him making coffee for me.

   Seriously, he never fails to make me smile.

C U T