TAKE 38

Note: This chapter may have an explicit content,

please read with your own risk.

   When I took the last drop of beer from the glass, I pull his collar for his face to be closer to mine and start kissing him as I slide my arms around his neck. It has been a long time since this happened and so the kiss wasn't passionate but rough.

   We both start walking inside while he licks and suck the bottom of my lip before entering his tongue inside, tasting every bit of my mouth. I slide my tongue inside his which he sucks making me slip a moan underneath our kiss. We continuously walk until the back of my knee hit the side of the bed making me stumble on the bed making our lips part.

   At that moment we both pant heavily, my back is resting on the bed looking at the ceiling while Paris is still standing, it was quiet, no movement where present that made me think if he wanted to stop.

   Because of curiosity, I move my elbow towards me to lift my body, I saw him looking directly my eyes. Those eyes showing dominance is telling me to get ready which made me gulp because how his looks is already turning me on and excited as if my heart starts to pump up not like the how it suppose to be. Why at this moment?

   Seconds later, he loosens his necktie before completely removing it as he place his left knee at the side of my thighs, he leans closer to me and just a blink of an eye, everything is a complete darkness. I didn't realize that I was already blindfolded for I was looking deeply into his eyes.

   "Paris... What are you doing?" I ask yet no response. At that moment I felt nervous, I never experience anything like this before. During sex, what want to do is to feel and OBSERVE, and being completely blind changes everything.

   Not seeing anything while fucking? Where's the fun in that.

   Silence filled the room making me think if Paris is still here or left me looking like a total idiot. By that I sat up and was about to remove the blindfold when someone grab my wrist stopping me. "You kept on looking at me while we do this, so I thought that maybe you actually enjoy looking at me more than what I do to you." He said and by his voice he is still where he was before I got blindfolded.

   What he's talking about is nonsense, it even made me almost laugh yet I stay quiet waiting what he's about to say next. I felt the bed where his knee sink and also some part above me and he whispered in my ear, "I really don't know which is which but for now, I want you to focus to every pleasure I'll be giving you tonight." His hot breath hits my ears making me feel shivers.

   I then felt the bed sink at the other side of my thighs which I think was where he places his knee on it and right after that he pins me down on the bed. 

   Without a warning, he starts sucking on my neck while removing my tie and unbuttoning my suit.

   I lift my body a bit for him to completely remove my upper clothing before leaving trails of marks from my neck to my chest, I bit my lower lip to not release a moan by just this act yet I give in when he starts nibbling my nipple while playfully squeezes my other nipple. He gently bits on it while licking on it.

   A hand then start snaking around my body until he stops at the button of my pants. He slowly unbutton it while continuing his actions, and after I hear my pants unzip, he moves his face away from my chest and swiftly pull down my pants revealing my hard cock.

   His slender hands start caressing it making me moan from how good it feels. Just right after that he pulls out my member from my boxers. My member twitches when the cold breeze from the balcony went in. His grip around my shaft was getting tighter making me grip on the sheets and release a loud moan.

   I then felt a hot air hits on the tip of my member which made me already knew what he's about to do. He starts licking off the pre-cum and nibbling the tip making me moan his name, "Paris~"

   "You should've not call out my name yet." I didn't understand his sudden response but my cock is now inside his hot mouth. He wasn't giving me teeth making it feel better for me. He start bobbing his head leading me to a moaning mess. 

   His pace and how he pulls out and put his mouth back in was amazing. I then felt the tip of my cock reaching his throat making me grip on his hair, he then groans from what I did sending vibrations on his mouth.

   "I'm about to c-cum." I barely told him yet he didn't listen and even suck on it even harder. I knew that he might regret not stopping so before I could even cum, I pull his head away from it and that's when it start oozing out.

   I heard Paris pant heavily, I thought he would stop when he unexpectedly turn my body over and lift my ass up. I then felt his fingers sliding inside my mouth, I already know what he want me to do, I start licking around his fingers making sure that I'll be wet enough so that it won't be painful.

   I didn't know what happen behind me when suddenly I felt his member rubbing between my thighs making it hard for me to suck on his finger because of how I kept on moaning. He notice my sudden stop and remove his finger from my mouth, he moves his member away from between my thighs and shove his wet fingers inside my entrance, "Ah~"

   He nonstop thrusts his fingers inside making me feel pain as well as pleasure. I once again grip on the sheets and tears are starting to escape from my eyes every time he inserts his fingers making the blindfold wet.

   A few more twisting and thrusting of his fingers, he removes it making me feel better and wanting to collapse but I felt him leaning closer to me and say, "I'll make it slow." And after that he insert his cock inside my entrance making me groan from the pain.

  His pace was slow as he said, making me feel a bit better from the pleasure his giving me, it is careful and slow making sure that I'm comfortable from what he's doing. After what he did with his finger he suddenly gets easy on me... but I don't mind it at all.

   Few more seconds when I feel his thrusting is getting faster faster and deeper, by that he then start hitting on my prostate making me arch my back, I felt his hand grabbing my shoulder and holding my position as he thrust faster.

   "Does it feel good?" He ask making me hum as response yet ended up being a moan. It didn't took long when after he was hitting my spot repeatedly in sync with the fainted beat from the party outside, I cum. It didn't took long when he pulls out and did the same.

   I collapse from the bed and catch my breath. I'm lying face down with my head facing at the side. I felt a presence in front of me and a hand caresses my cheeks before removing the blindfold. I saw Paris looking at me with a smile.

   He leans closer to me kisses my teary eyes and hugs me while closing his eyes before being completely asleep. The way he looks made me smile and actually feel happy.

   This experience was different not because of the blindfold and not because I finally had sex after weeks of waiting but because I enjoy doing it with HIM. I usually only feel pleasure, nothing more, nothing less, but this time I think there was something else.

   Even though I've been denial and not want to admit it but maybe because I fucking like you, Paris.

C U T