TAKE 22

As soon as I woke up, I felt the pain in my head

   As soon as I woke up, I felt the pain in my head. I groan and sit up while rubbing my eyes to have clearer view of my room. Did I drank too much?

   The last thing that I remember last night was when I turn up the music and dance like crazy, thinking about it made me feel embarrass. I'm so stupid to do such a thing and the fact that my fucking father is there made it worse. I grab my phone inside my pocket and check the time.

   Shit, it's 7:15 and our plan is to leave at 8 o'clock sharp.

   Even with the headache, I manage to do everything at ease. Before I leave my room, I look at it one last time since I'll never see this again, "You took care of me more than anyone could." I said and after that, I walk away.

   I got outside the mansion just in time that everyone are now walking towards the front gate.

   Everyone were mostly talking about the mansion while I was trying to think about what happened to me last night. Seriously, I might have done some crazy things last night that might be a gossip inside the studio.

   While I was thinking, I immediately heard someone running towards me and before I could look back, someone drape his hands around my neck as if we are good old pals.

   "I literally thought everyone left me." Paris said while catching his breath, we could've left you if you didn't catch up. He probably savour the moment in the mansion when he woke up.

   I remove his arms around my neck and ignore him. 

   Just as I expected, he started talking to me until we put our bags in the bus and went inside. He just can't stop talking, we literally spent time together in mansion every single day and he still have something to talk about? Is that his talent or something.

   Hours have pass and we just travel the whole morning without even stopping, unless there's a traffic light that tells us to stop. Surprisingly Paris slept not long after the bus starts moving while here I am looking outside.

   I flinch when I saw Paris head is now resting on my shoulder since all I did is to take no notice on what he's doing. I look at him and can tell he's in deep sleep.

   For a few seconds I thought about caressing his cheeks but I remember that we're not alone and not only that and it's unnatural for me to do such a thing but some part of me just makes me want to touch him.

   I then realise how weird and revolting that is.

...

   We had finally arrived in the studio. I waited everyone to leave so that I could walk and get out of here with no trouble. When the last person left the bus, I push Paris away from me which made him fell on the ground.

   He woke up the moment he hit on the ground. He quickly stood up and look around. "Did we had a crash?" He asked while panicking. He sounded stupid which made laugh, I just walk pass him and left the bus leaving him inside confused.

   Well, at least there are times that Paris makes me happy. Wait, what am I saying? 

   I took my luggage and went inside the studio. But before I could even sit in a a very comfy chair, a staff showed up in front of me. "Klaude, I'm sorry for disturbing you but your father wants to talk to you at his office." She smiled and before I could even answer she left.

   What now? I'm literally tired of talking with my father and ended up having an argument. Since one of the staff knows what's up, I have to see him. This gotta be good.

   I went to his office and when I open the door, I saw my father sitting on his chair. I walk in, close the door and lean my back on it. "What?" I ask trying to hold my anger. I don't know why but every time I see him, my blood boils and makes me remember what he said.

   "I didn't know that you go to bars." He said which made me flustered, how the fuck does he know about that. No one but Mark and Pa-

   Shit, Paris...

   "So what about it?" I asked him now standing straight.

   "You're too young to do such a thing, do you even know how dangerous the world is right now." He stated with a louder voice. Now he's doing this to me? Great!

   "Now you're showing me that father figure of yours?" I shouted at him while I clench my fist. I just fucking arrive this place and here I am getting infuriate once again.

   He now stood up and place his hands on his desk, "I'm just worried Klaude because you're my only son and I don't want you to be in great danger." He shouted back which made me start walking towards him but then I heard someone close the door.

   My first thought was that maybe it was one of the staff but I remember that they were told to knock before entering. Me and my father was too serious about the situation that we didn't notice someone open the door.

   I went outside to see who heard our argument and all I see is Paris, sitting on the floor while holding a plastic bag that I assume has food in it. I gulp a thick saliva before calling out his name.

   "Paris." 

C U T