TAKE 20

Cuddle after sex? What am I a child?

   Seriously, there is nothing else I can think of but that shit. I was planning to leave after having sex with Paris but I ended up sleeping with him since he cuddle me right after we stop.

   The only thing I can do is lie. If I tell him the truth, I'm pretty sure he will stop hanging out with me and not let me do what I want to him. And it appears that fucking with him became a habit.

   Every time I remember the argument me and my father had just makes me frustrated which makes enter Paris's room and do it with him. But I know that I'll regret this decision, because it seems like Paris thinks I'm liking him.

   Shit... the fact that he's becoming clingy, making specific breakfast just for me and hanging out with me is getting annoying. But I have to let him do what he wants and act nice just to have a chance on doing things I want to do with him.

   I'm on my way to the kitchen when suddenly I was grab by someone and pull me towards inside a room. It was dark inside but then I feel someone lifts my shirt and fingers roaming around on my back.

   After a few seconds, I feel a hot breath on my neck and didn't took long when he started kissing me. I wanted to escape this harassment, so with the use of my hands, I search the switch for the light.

   When I found it, I turn it on and push him away. "What do you need?" I ask and Paris put a smile on his face. I almost forgot, he also starts to seduce me. Disgusting.

   He didn't answer my question and just hugged me while whispering. "Let's cherish this moment since we are leaving here soon."

   Apparently, we've been here for too long that I forgot that this place is not ours. Tomorrow is our last shooting here and later that day, we'll be packing our bags and leave.

   The room is getting hot, so I push him away. "Let's get out of here, my shooting will start any minute now." I said which made him pout while nodding. When will that look cute? I brush it off and left the bathroom.

   I went to the place where my shooting will held and stayed there for a while, waiting for the other cast to come. To be honest, I don't want to leave this place, I'm kinda liking it here.

...

   "Cheers!" Me and the producer said while we clank our glass. Our shooting here is finally over and the director decided to have a drink as if tomorrow is the premiering of the movie. Well I'm also liking this, so I decided to join them.

   I drink my beer and started having a conversation with the producers. I know it's weird, I'm with the producers while the casts has their own table but apparently Paris is with the director, probably a dream come true for him.

   I stared at Paris, he's literally wearing a half unbutton Hawaiian shirt tucked in his black pants, as if he's attending a beach party, but I realise that he haven't wear that kind of shirt before. He actually looks good. 

   Not long after, my heart started to beat a bit faster. What feeling is thi-

   "So Klaude, are you dating someone right now?" I went back to my senses when someone ask me a question. "I dated someone before, yet it didn't end up well." I replied yet it seems like they don't believe me.

   "Is that so? What does she looks like? Is she cute?" The same person asked me which made me chuckled. I remember that no one knows that I'm gay inside the studio. I'm good hiding it anyways,

   About that guy, I don't remember him except that I met him in a gay bar. I think I dated him because of pity.

   Who wouldn't say no if someone literally ask you to date with him in public, I don't want to look like a heartless person so I said yes. Hanging out with him is boring. So I broke up with after a week. Was that too mean?

   Staying here might make me expose so I left before they ask for more. There is nothing else I can do anymore. So I decided to get crazy.

   When the music started, I dance like a madman, so it ended up being a party because of me, the plan was just to drink and talk but since I'm fucking wasted I decided to pump up the atmosphere.

   I wasn't thinking straight, so I did everything my mind wants me to do. I actually almost drown but thankfully one of the cast saw me and took me away from the pool.

   I knew this is what I wanted. After everything that fucking happened to me in this mansion, getting drunk is what I enjoyed the most.

C U T