TAKE 25

I was sleeping peacefully while listening to a music that you usually listens on a Monday morning

   I was sleeping peacefully while listening to a music that you usually listens on a Monday morning. It feels like I'm in a cloud, floating in the air when I suddenly feel like I was falling and hit the ground when a pillow with something hard in it was thrown into my face. 

   And I'm awake. Great!

   He should at least woke me up properly. I sat up in frustration and check what's inside the pillow. When I finally grab it and remove that thing that made my head ache, I showed it to Flynn and scolded him, "Why do you have to put a book inside the pillow."

   Flynn didn't say anything and continue cooking. I sigh and decided to stand up from the couch. It appears that I'm in Flynn's apartment. I didn't want to go home empty-handed and tell my mom that I quit acting, my mom would probably admonish me from my foolishness. 

   The fact that she already told me to stop and here I am, regretting everything that I have done since the day I audition. I should've just listen.

   I sat on a chair where it's near the kitchen and just wait for the food Flynn is cooking. "Paris, I think you forgot something." I hum as a response, questioning him. I was still half-asleep yet I widen my eyes when a knife is pointing in front of my face.

   "Answering the question about when you're leaving this place. Do you think it's easy to pay rent?" He stated and I push the knife away from me. "I've only been here for a week, I promise I'll leave as soon as the movie is premiered." I said which made him place his knife on the table aggressively and turn off the stove.

   "Seriously Paris, is it hard to go home? We literally live in the same apartment complex!" I then remember that my mom's apartment is just right next to this place.

   I just stood up and grab a fork. I stab the hotdog from the frying pan and look at him, "Don't worry, I'll help you pay the rent and yes, it's hard to leave if my friend is good at cooking." I said and left the kitchen.

   While I was walking away I heard Flynn groan. Flynn is a nice guy, he help me all the time and he's a type of person who listens to you all the time, except when we are working... he's the worst. But still, he's great! That is why he's the only person I can approach to at this moment.

   By the way, my phone is dead. While I was walking home from the studio, I didn't see that a pond was in front of me since I was wiping my tears away and didn't pay attention. So I just kept on walking until I fell, and dive in to the pond with my phone.

   Obviously my phone is not waterproof, so it didn't work anymore after I step off the pond. So I have no idea what's happening in the studio since I can't check social media. But the more I think of it, I was thankful that my phone broke.

   Not that I'm expecting but someone in the studio might call me, so at least I don't need to be worried about my phone ringing all the time.

   I sit on the sofa and took the remote to turn the tv on. And just in the right moment, there's a breaking news about the 'The Crying Clouds' ."Paris! Breakfast is ready!" Flynn call me for meal yet I scream, "Wait a second!"

   "So Dir. Chevalier, about the movie. It seems like they're reports that your shooting stop out of the bloom. Is there any reason why it happened all of a sudden?" The interviewer ask which made Dir. Chevalier speechless for a few seconds.

   Is he going to tell everyone about what I did. "Well, it is just a small problem so there is nothing be worried about. And we will assure you all that we will find a way to resolve it." He said and right after that, I turn the tv off.

   I didn't know that they stop shooting, they should've just a find new replacement and stick with the schedule. I even heard that Luke is already fine. Why didn't they called him?

   It seems like the people inside the studio is having a hard time.

   Do I need to go back?

   Fuck, I can't just do that, it would be weird if I left and soon after, I'll come back as if nothing happened. And I have already choose either I leave or stay. Clearly, I left and should keep it that way.

   I just forget that in mind and went to the dining room, which is also the kitchen, where Flynn is. I sat on the chair and start eating.

   Actually, I really want to go back but I know that there's no turning back now even that the crew in the studio seems to be in a downfall, well if I stay and kept on shooting... I'm pretty sure that the movie would be terrible and the critics wouldn't like it.

   I might ruined the movie, that's literally a classic and an actor, which is me, made that movie the worst remake in the whole world. That's why, staying here might make things better, not only for me but also for Dir. Chevalier.

   As he said, it was just a small problem anyways.

C U T