TAKE 12

"What now?" I ask while looking at him who took a sip from his drink, as usual we are in the café where we talk about something predominant

   He place his Frappe on the table and look at me with the most miserable look I have ever seen, and yes, a face that is worse than the day he didn't get the role back then. "Klaude, one of the main cast just literally had an accident." He stops as I wait for him to continue but then I realize he's waiting for my response.

   "Oh, how devastating," I said with no expression at all since I don't know how to show my feelings for that certain event. "Seriously Klaude, a person just had an accident and that's how you'll response? You should at least show sorrow." Mark, who's sitting right next to me, said with no fear.

   Hearing what he told me just made me feel bad which wasn't suppose to happen so I glared at him and stated, "Get the hell out of my sight or I'll rip your tongue out." He stood up and look at me, "Forgive me your majesty." He bows in front of me playing his game before leaving. 

   When I look back at Paris he looks at me shit scared after saying that to a guy who just saved him earlier even if Mark acted like he didn't care. I can really see the difference him and Mark. 

   "Sorry about that," he nodded and stays quiet, I sigh by the fact that be literally forgot his purpose here so I ask, "What about the accident?" He suddenly remember what he need to say and continue,

   "The director told us if we do not find a replacement, he might stop the movie." And my dad is doing nothing about this? He's just a useless piece of shit, those words coming from him just made me remember how irresponsible my father was, if problems occur during set he'll just leave it to the staff members and act cool. "I see, so what do you want me to do about it?"

   He took a deep breath, preparing himself to say it. "Can you replace Luke's role?"

   What the actual fuck?

   "Do I look like an actor to you?" I said crossing my arms and chuckle, he's so determine that he literally ask me to be an actor who is obviously bad at it. "You might wondering why but you are most likely to be the best option for Luke's role since you're already somehow famous, probably take things serious and you look like a person who can adapt a talent just an instance. People might not be disappointed if you are going to be the replacement." He said with a peek of hope that I will say yes.

   I stayed quiet while thinking about it but before I could say anything, he said some few more words for me to be convince even more. "Klaude... please, I know I've been asking for your help ever since the day I met you and I haven't payed back but I'm begging you, I'm not only asking you to this for me but to all the cast and the staff. Please Klaude. I promise that I won't ask for anything once you say yes."

   To be honest I'm not that mean, I just have the grudge to my father, and the idea of working with my him is a total nightmare yet Paris... this way I might help him reach his dream I guess. Well this shouldn't be that bad.

   I wonder how everyone will react if they see me on screen.

...

   "Please welcome the new cast for Luke's role, Klaude du Mont," everyone claps while I stand in front of them looking at their faces one by one, the staff knows me obviously but since they know what's up they act as if they don't, and also some of the cast.

(Few hours ago)

   "Since all of you know me as the son of Chevalier, I would like you to act as if I'm a total stranger to you and of course no one should tell anyone about this outside the studio, until I finally talk to Paris about this situation." I told everyone inside the office except for Paris, who I ordered to buy snacks for the staff as a thank you present for them. I ask my father for me to do this since this is an important discussion, so he is the one who called everyone to come here.

   "Just in case some of you don't know, Paris is one of the cast who got the role not because my father wanted to but I ordered the staff to have him as the lead role, so if Paris learn that I am the director's father he might get the fact that he isn't a good actor from the start, which may lead to a loss of cast once again and none of you wants that so please cooperate. That will be all and thank you for listening. You may now go." I added hoping that no one will fight me because of what I did for Paris. 

   By that everyone left, leaving me and my father inside the office, I was about to follow them yet he stop me by grabbing my arm.

   "Klaude you have no idea how thankful am I for you to help us," He said with a smile on his face which is just not pleasant to see, I nodded but before I leave I said, "I just want you to know that I'm doing this not because I want to but because I want you to know that I'm not worthless like you."

(Present)

   Seeing everyone from the studio is very nostalgic, I remember being young and play around the studio also having fun with the staff makes me feel delighted. To be honest the staffs here treats me better than my father but since I'm quite busy this days, I never had the chance to see them much.

   I see them smile and happy... I did this? I remember Paris mentioned how bad this place looks like before I accept his request, after this day I realise that I might not regret my decision. 

C U T