TAKE 17

Finally, we had the chance to rest

   Finally, we had the chance to rest. Dir. Chevalier decided to give us this day a time to take a break. Since we came, the filming was nonstop. It's been weeks and never have I remembered myself sleeping for 8 hours straight.

   It's almost dawn and some staff are setting the table for dinner. I've been sitting on the couch in the living room ever since I woke up this morning so I decided to go out.

   Once I step my feet outside, the fresh smell of air made me feel better. It is nice to just relax and walk around the mansion. If only I'm rich, I would probably buy this place. It feels like paradise staying here.

   I decided to have a stroll at the garden and look at some flowers here but just then, I saw Klaude. Looking at some flowers while touching it.

   Well isn't that lovely, the way he examine the flower is like a 5 year old child that is curious with nature but after that... he pick the flower not like any other person but he grabs the stem and just pull it like a madman making me panic.

   Before he could completely ruin the plant, I ran towards him and grab his wrist with the flower in his hand. "Klaude, I don't think picking a flower is a good idea." He looked at me flustered as he pulls his hand away.

   "Isn't that what people do all the time when they flowers?" He asks. 

   "Well technically yes but not like how you pick a flower." I answered him, trying to let him know that what he just did was just wrong yet he only response with a sigh and walks away from me, yet I decided to follow him. 

   The garden has a lot of flowers, it's soothing in the eyes how the colors from the flowers pleases you like you want to pick i-... now I understand why Klaude grab the whole flower. As I keep on examining the garden I then notice a flower that I never seen in real life, a dandelion.

   It was a first for me so... I decided to pick the flower, at least I did it like a normal person. And I know I'm a hypocrite.

   I then tap Klaude's shoulder and show it to him, "Look at this!" I told him excitingly. He took it from my hand and looks at me.

   "Do you know when you blow this harder than usual, something will happen good in your life." He said which made me bewilder. I didn't know what to say but he just moves the dandelion closer to my mouth, waiting for me to blow. 

   Well, nothing will happen if I don't give it a try. I started to inhale using my mouth with all my might just to blow this dandelion as hard as I can but then Klaude insert the dandelion inside.

    I started to cough and even choke from the white things coming from the dandelion. I looked at Klaude laughing mercilessly while walking away. "Klaude... h-help me." I barely asked help since its white stuff is stuck on my throat.

   When I look back, he's gone. Am I gonna die like this? Well I think it's time. After all what I have been true, the universe decided to kill me with the dandelion. But if this will be my last moment on earth I just want to say goodbye mom, I'll be going with da-

   "Here, water." A voice that I assume is an angel said making me grab the water bottle the is shown to my face and use it to gargle. I don't want to drink those, so I spit it out and then drink the remaining water. Damn, I'm still alive.

   I look at the angel who gave me the water. Oh, it wasn't an angel after all, it's the devil itself, Klaude. "You almost killed me." He then laugh once more, I didn't know why he kept on laughing while I was suffering from what he did but  for some reason, I ended up cherishing this moment since I never seen him laugh like that before.

   Even though I almost died.

   So instead of getting mad at him, I ended up smiling. "Let's go." He said and we then walk away from the garden. You better get ready Klaude, because I'll have my revenge on you!

   Before we can get inside the mansion, I glance on the swimming pool which made me think of an idea. I guess my revenge will happen sooner.

   I swiftly carried him in a bridal way which made him panic as he tries to push me away, what he's doing is making me lose balance that both of us might fall and injure ourselves so I jump in the swimming pool not caring if my revenge on him will also be a sacrifice. When we're under the water, I let go him and swim back up as I start laughing.

"Serves you right." I laugh and look back down. He look like he's enjoying it  but it seems like he's moving a lot like he's drowning.

   Is he fucking drowning?

   When I realize what's happening to him, I quickly grab him and swim up. When we both came back up, he was panting heavily, "You don't know how to swim?" I asked him worriedly and it took him seconds before he could answer. "Isn't obvious?" he said while coughing.

   He place his hands around my neck and his legs around my waist so I slowly made him sit down on the edge of the pool with both of his hand and legs still in the same place but slightly loose.

   Since I'm tired of floating, I push myself up with him between my arms and check Klaude if he's ok. His face was not far from me so when he look back up, his lips were close to mine.

   My mind was out of place that as I gaze into his eyes made me forget everything that happened earlier so I slowly gave him a kiss, it was soft and simple, not minding if anyone sees us because it was something I've been yearning for. Soon after, I lick his lips to ask for an entrance but then he pushes me away.

   He wipe his lips and stood up leaving me behind without saying a word. I didn't know exactly the reason why I did it, but maybe because it's been a while since I kissed him, I had the courage to do so. 

   Well it's already dawn and the light from the mansion glimmers to the darkness. I went out the pool and walk inside the mansion, but thankfully I saw a towel so I use it to dry my self a bit.

   "Hey Paris, if you want, you can help us cook for dinner." One of the staff said which I agreed to just to make myself distract and slowly forget the occurrence earlier. I walk straight to my room, grab clothes from my luggage and went inside the bathroom. 

    When I turn the shower on, warm water starts to pours down on my body that made me loosen up my muscles and feel relief that the chlorine washes off from my body.

   At this moment, there is nothing else I can't think of but the kiss. Reflecting what happened just made me anxious that might not talk to me because of my reckless act. 

   If only I didn't had my revenge, none of that could've happened.

C U T