TAKE 33

Well, I wasn't expecting that to happen

   Well, I wasn't expecting that to happen. His action made me flustered and hard so I decided to stand up and walk inside his bathroom. I look at the mirror and place my hands on the side of the sink.

   I then made a loud sigh and look at the floor that is blocking my bulge but who cares. I'm shocked at this point so there is nothing that bothers me anymore.

   And by that I did what I have to do and left the bathroom, and the moment I open the door I got surprised when I saw Klaude in front of me. "My father texted me saying that you're late for the shooting." He said reminding me that I lied about my shooting in front of his mother.

   I embarrassingly laugh and walk past through him with both of our eyes still locked together, "Well, I have to go. See you Klaude." I then look away from him and left his room, but before I could even walk away, I open the door and said one last time, "Happy birthday Klaude."

   After that, I left. I was really planning to stay there but since his father noticed me for not being there, I have to change plans and go.

   When I got out the mansion which literally almost made me lost my way, I called a taxi and went to the place where my next shooting should be.

   It wasn't that long when the day ended and here I am back at home, and yes. I went back home but I didn't bother to told my mother about what happened so I just stayed quiet and made her believe that I just got back home.

   I went to my room and check the phone that Klaude gave me. This is just unexpected, the thought of him buying me this is crazy I even check the price, it's literally cost as much as our rent.

But I know that I need to do something about it, I can't just casually be with Klaude with this phone in my hand, I have to pay back. It might make him angry but I already have a plan.

...

   I woke up because of the beaming light from the window hitting my eyes and also because of my mom banging the door, "Paris, you're gonna be late!" I hum out loud assuring my mother that I'm still alive.

   "Then get up and have breakfast!" She said and then I heard footsteps fading outside my room which means my mom is walking away. I rub my eyes and look at the ceiling. 

   Am I paralyzed?

   My body can't budge anymore, maybe because I finished everything that I have to do just in one night. I wish Klaude would like it. 

   Since my body doesn't cooperate, I stay on the bed and slowly close my eyes until...

   "I swear in your father's grave Paris, that if you do not stand up right now I will-" before my mother could even scold me, I force myself to stand up and some of my bones even crack because of it but even after all the pain I felt just because of what I did.

   I open the door and did the brightest smile just to make my mother feel better then I hug her.

   "Good morning mom." I greeted her and when I pull out from the hug, I went to the kitchen. The kitchen was far from me yet the aroma from my mother cooking invited me to eat. I sit on the chair with a table in front, look at the food on the plate.

   Bacon and eggs, there is nothing else that can make breakfast perfect without these greasy but tasty food. I then start eating what's serve on the table without even waiting my mother.

   While I was eating I then remember everything what that I did last night, thankfully they gave me the chance to use it so I don't need to waste my time forcing them to let me be. So I have to buy a lot of things and even ask someone to bring heavy object to where I'm going to surprise him. I really wish that he will like it.

   And now all I am hoping for is to not rain or else everything will be ruined

   My mind was in deep thoughts that I didn't notice my mother in front of me, I also settled my phone so I can call and do things with it, I didn't understand what iCloud means so I literally search it on the computer shop just to check how this phone works.

   All I know is cheap android phones and Nokia with a keypad on which I was planning to buy before Klaude brought me inside the apple store.

   And thanks to one of the producer, I ask Klaude's number, I even texted him yet he hasn't replied yet.

   When I'm done with my food, I stood up and thank my mother before leaving. Before I could sleep 2 hours earlier, I took a bath and change my clothes just in case that I'm late for my shooting, I could just leave asap.

   So here I am outside the apartment complex and took the bus to the studio. Traffic was crazy but it didn't stop my journey so I still got back to where i have to go.

   When I got in everything was normal when all of sudden...

   Actually nothing happened, I'm just happy to see that one of the staff brought a cat which is goddamn cute but nothing is cuter than my Klaude. Oh god, if only I could see his reaction if he heard me say that.

   Now all I have to do is to wait for everything to end and tell Klaude... "I heard that you did something for me." I got back to my senses and look at the guy who interrupted me.

   It's Klaude.

   "H-how did you know?" I stuttered since I didn't expect him to learn about it sooner. "Oh, so you did something for me."

   Nicely done Paris, now you messed up your plan. I sigh and just nod since I can't lie to him anymore, he then chuckled and I sadly told him without looking at him, "Just go to the rooftop at 8 p.m. you'll see me there."

   I then walk away sulking to somewhere I want to hide myself since I literally spilled my surprise. But while I was walking I felt vibration from my pocket which made me grab my phone and look at it.

   Klaude

   Don't worry, I'll act as if I don't know that you have a surprise for me so stop with that face... you look ugly.

   I smiled from what Klaude texted which made me feel better. Now I felt the adrenaline inside my body coming and can't even wait for it to happen.

C U T