TAKE 2

"Class dismiss

     "Class dismiss..." Our professor, sounding like an irritated man who never gets repose, said and left the room before us. I stand up and grab my things as I look at my watch.It looks like I still have time to spare.

     When I'm at the door, my friend Mark drape his arms around me, "You look like you're in a hurry. Do you have a schedule or something?" He asks after putting his arms down.

     "I just want to go home, I'm sick of this place." He nod at my response for he felt the same, who else want to stay here so we start walking at the hallway, heading to the main door.

     "I guess you're right. We practically spend our lifetime here, and now college made it harder for me to attend school." 

     When we're outside the school, girls started swarming around me. Things had never gone better. It might seems odd why these people are acting crazy when I'm around, they're just practically hungry for attention from the son of a famous director, which is a title I never became proud of. 

   Their sight made me sigh and kept on walking, trying to avoid looking at them in the eyes for them to know that I'm not concerned about them. But it seems like it doesn't work on them.

   Mark started to panic when we got separated as if this is the first time it happened. Because of the unpleasing atmosphere, my friend tries to politely ask for them to stop which they ignored. 

   He didn't like how he ask them to stop all the time so he became furious and finally decided to shout at them, "For God's sake, why can't you all step back and let us walk and breathe properly!"

     Everything fall into a dead silence and did what he said, which made me impressed. I pat his back as a sign of thank you and finally got outside the campus.

     "Klaude, would you mind drinking something cold just too cool down a bit. Your eyes looks like their lit on fire, you seem stress," he says like he was worried, I then replied to him and rejected his offer.

     "I think staying on my bed will cool me down." I answer. He hum and stays quiet. He probably understands my situation right now, so he didn't add any conversation.

     We wave goodbye to each other and parted ways. He was right though, me being stress is indeed right. Having less attention before and now receiving a lot of it from people who I don't like just stresses me out, that's why Mark is my friend cause he understands me more than my own family.

    While I was walking, I realised that my house is too noticeable. I have no doubt that someday, someone will break in to our house, who wouldn't anyways. The house itself make thieves tempted to break in.

    When I walk in, maids and guards welcome me back home as if I have left for a long time, and since this happens quite often, it's already normal for me.

      The moment I step in our house, I saw my mom sitting on the couch in the living room. This is new, they're usually not here. 

     I sigh and just forget about it and thought about heading straight to the kitchen to drink water.