twenty-four

Amanda

I woke up the next morning, snuggled up against Harry's bare body.

I yawned and stretched, turning around to face him, but he was already awaken.

"How long have you been up?" I asked, yawning again as I sat up.

"Only a few minutes." He muttered, putting his arms behind his head. "I didn't want to wake you."

I looked at him, taking in his appearance as he lay on the bed. His hair was messy, but it was almost perfect. He was smiling at me and it made my heart start to beat fast.

"You sure do stare a lot, kitten." He teased, sitting up in the bed.

"It's just- how do you look like that in the morning, and I look like this?" I sighed, gesturing to my frizzy hair and my face.

"Look like what?"

"You look... hot and it's infuriating!" I groaned, and he laughed. "No one is supposed to look that good in the morning."

"You look gorgeous." He breathed, kissing me softly. "You always do." He stood up from the bed, and last night's events came flooding back to me as I stared at his naked body.

I don't think I'll ever get used to that...

He started to put on his clothes, before he caught me looking at him, once again.

"You've got to fix that staring problem," he joked, smirking at me and I rolled over, resting my chin in my hands.

"I can't help it..." I sighed, but he just laughed and kissed the top of my head. My phone buzzed and I saw that it was a text from Serena.

Just dropped Josie off to daycare. Don't forget, you have to tell me everything later ;)

I laughed and replied to her, before looking at the time, which ready 11:10 am.

"Fuck." I breathed, jumping up from the bed.

"What?" Harry asked, as he got dressed.

"I have an appointment with my OB at 11:45." I informed him, searching through the closet for something to wear.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Harry asked, emerging from his closet, fully dressed in his outfit for work.

"Thanks, Harry, but I think I should do it alone..." I told him and he nodded. "Plus, you can't be late for work." I grinned, fixing his tie and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

I threw on a pair of leggings a tank top, and one of Harry's jackets. We both made our way to the front door, where I rushed to put on my shoes.

"I'll see you later," He announced, giving me a kiss before he made his way out the door.

I checked the time and saw that it was now 11:30. Okay, it's time to go.

-

Jordan

I was waiting for her.

That bitch, Amanda.

I waiting outside of her doctor's office, simply because I just wanted to see her for myself.

My plan was already put into place, and I couldn't wait to see the look on Harry's face when he finally saw me again.

A few minutes later, Amanda walked out of the building, smiling and her phone pressed to her ear.

Just looking at her made my blood start to boil. It didn't help that last night when I checked the cameras I had set up in their house, that she and Harry were fucking. Behind my back.

I grabbed my phone and unlocked it, ready to listen in on the conversation Amanda was having.

"Hey, Harry." She said into the phone, and I watched as she walked to her car. "I know you're working right now so you'll listen to this later but, I just got done with my appointment and it's a boy!" She exclaimed, and it disgust me to see th excitement on her face.

"I had a feeling it was going to be, but the doctor said he's healthy so that's good." She unlocked her car and when she climbed in, I could see it.

Her small, but visible baby bump that infuriated me.

She doesn't deserve children. I do.

She doesn't deserve Harry. I do.

"I'm going to get some groceries and then pick up Josie from daycare after." She spoke, and I forgot she was still speaking. "Okay, have a great day at work. Love you."

I watched as she hung up the phone, and I turned mine off as well.

She pulled out of the parking lot and I put my car into drive.

I hope Harry's ready to see me...

-
Harry

"Okay, I'm going to prescribe Ryan some Palforzia for his allergy, and that should help." I spoke to my patient's mother, handing her the note for the medication.

"Thank you Dr. Styles." She said before she and her son left the building.

I sighed, remembering that it was finally my lunch break. I made my way back into my office, noticing that I had a voicemail from Amanda, before my phone started to ring.

Julia.

I took a deep breath before answering and putting the phone up to me ear.

"Hello?"

"Harry." She choked out, and I could immediately tell that she was crying. "H-Harry, you have to help me."

"Julia, what's wrong?" I asked, stopping in my tracks as I tried to listen. I could hear her breathing hard on the other end along with commotion in the background.

"T-this woman... Jordan." She said, and my heart dropped. "I was walking into the school early this morning a-and she came up from behind me, and..."

"What happened, where are you?"

"I don't know," she sobbed. "S-she said she'll text you the address... please hurry, Harry."

"Okay, I'm on my way." I told her, rushing to the door. "I'm going to call the police-"

"No!" She shouted, and I could hear her cries start to get louder. "Please don't, she said she'll k-kill me if you do..."

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

"Okay, I'm coming." I breathed, getting into my car and starting it.

"Please hurry."

--

oops😳

-Mel