~

We finished the book guys! Finally!

That was probably the cheesiest/cutest chapter I've written so far.

Thank you guys again for all the support for this series.

And I have chosen to make a new series of them in present time. But maybe sometime I'll continue this series?

Would you guys prefer like a spy or agent type of new series or something else?

But I'm not really confident on making anymore books y'know...

I mean no one comments on this anymore 😢 and I don't think the new series will get a lot of reads.

So if this does happen to be the last time I write to you guys, well I lub all of yhu!

And I still have an ifunny too.

I've been working on the new series if I actually decide to post it y'know.

Here's the first one I've been working on:

Elsa Summers wasn't your average girl. Her parents owned one of the biggest movie companies, Frostbitten Companies to be exact. She was one of the most popular actresses as well. She was obviously rich, but she was a down to earth person.

Now meet Jack Frost. He's just your average guy, except for the fact that he was an actor too. He's kept an eye out on Elsa, since they've known each other since high school.

When one day Elsa's parents decide to make yet another movie, Jack Frost happened to be starring in it. Including Elsa. Now they both have to be lovers in this film.

But the thing that they have to remember the most, is that it's just a part of the act.

~~

"Let's play a little game, Jack Frost. Let's pretend that we love each other. We'll kiss each other. We'll act like a couple. And whoever falls in love first, loses."

"May the best actor or actress win."

Or I could do one where they're like spies or something like that.

Just comment which you prefer plz.

But for now since it's break I probably won't be on a lot.

LUB you guys 😚

If you guys want to talk to me just ask me, okay?

Okay.

Remember this might be the last you hear from me on here, but I still luv you all 😚

~Author~ ❄️💕