Epilogue

Chapter 25

Elsa

I twiddled my fingers as Punzie and Astrid were fixing my hair and Anna and Mer were fixing my dress.

"I still can't believe you guys. You guys came to California to see the wedding." I said and I heard Punzie grin.

"Of course we'd come. We've been friends for forever." Punzie said and I smiled.

"And I'm your sister so I had to come anyway." Anna joked and I rolled my eyes as they chuckled. The 5 of us continued to talk and fix each other's outfits as the time was approaching.

Being totally honest, I'm a nervous wreck. My palms are so sweaty, and I keep thinking that I'll fall or something.

Astrid rubbed my back.

"Don't stress. You've got this." She said and I grinned.

1 hour later...

We were going to have the wedding on a beach, it was amazing. Anna wrapped her arm around my arm as if she were dad. I sighed happily.

"It would've been better if it were dad doing this." Anna said and I gave her a grin. "Anna, you're my sister. I love you and on your wedding I'll be there doing this exact same thing." I said and I heard the people quieting down.

(Play the song I put for this chapter now :3)

Anna and I appeared at the beginning of the walkway and I saw our relatives, Jack's relatives, and friends giving us warm smiles. I spotted Mer and Hic holding hands and Astrid and Toby doing it too.

I smiled back and we started walking down the aisle. There were white petals on the ground from Pippa, since she was the flower girl.

I looked up at Jack who was looking at me as if I was a star. Before I let go of Anna's arm I gave her a big hug with my hand that wasn't holding the bouquet and pulled away. I felt her hand slip away from mine as I walked toward Jack.

He gave me a reassuring smile as we started. As the priest continued to talk, Jack and I just focused on each other's faces the whole entire time until we had to do our vows.

"Now, for the vows. Starting off with Elsa." The priest said and gave me a warm smile.

"Jackson Frost. The moment I laid my eyes on you in history class 4 years ago, I knew that my whole life would turn upside down. You saved me from the darkness I was in, and you've seen me in my best or worst. I've waited for this moment ever since I was younger. I have never felt love like this to someone ever, not even my own sister and parents. You've taught me so many things, and one of them is being patient. I've died inside ever since you weren't in my reach after high school. We've had so many issues, but you decide to stay beside me no matter what. And if that doesn't show that you love me, I don't know what will. I don't need you to get me anything, like shoes or jewelry or a big house, I just need reassurance that we can be together forever. You're my trouble maker, and I love you for it. I'm ready to give you my everything, I have loved you for a thousand years, and I'll love you for a thousand more."

Jack gave a wide smile before wiping my cheek softly.

"Elsa Arendelle. I have no idea where to start. You've made me a better person, and I thank you so so much for that. My whole life, I've been wanting somebody to love me and care for me like the way you are. I've been wanting someone who will hold me and accept me for who I am, and that person is you. You told me everything, and you trusted me. I know I've lost that trust once, and I regret it so much, I'll never forget it and I know you won't either. But no matter what happens, I know that we'll look past each other's terrible mistakes and love each other even though we'd struggle doing so. I promise to never let anyone or anything take away our love. I've waited for this moment too, and I'm happy that I can share it with you. My precious snowflake, you're like no other. You're one of a kind, you're special. I will treasure you until the day we both die in each other's arms. The only other girl I'll ever love in my entire life even more than you, is going to be our daughter. I love you, my drama queen."