Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Jack

It was probably 7:00 when the police officer knocked on Astrid's door. Astrid was already awake, so she woke me up then I did the same to Hic.

"Get dressed, Astrid and I will be in the living room." I said to Hiccup and he nodded before I gave him a small smile and walking out the room.

"So where exactly is she?" I heard Astrid ask as I walked into the living room. "We were able to find the location of her cellphone that she had with her. She's in San Francisco." He said.

"What?" I asked.

"Yes. We already sent officers the moment we found her location. It'll take them a few hours to get there. When they do get her, they'll bring her here or if necessary, bring her to a hospital." He explained.

I nodded and Hiccup walked in, dressed. His hair was a mess. "I'll be back when they get Elsa. Don't worry. We're almost done." He said and gave us a warm smile before walking out.

I turned to Hiccup. "You got a little something right there." I said and fixed his hair. I smirked as he pushed me off once I fixed it. "I have to head to work guys. Text me when the guy comes back." Astrid said and hugged both of us.

As she got out of Hiccup's embrace Hiccup seemed pink. "You good man?" I asked. He nodded and Astrid gave him a look before leaving.

"What was that?" I asked. "Nothing." He replied. "Alright. Let's go out somewhere since we're dressed." I said.

"Alright." He replied. For the next few hours we were just looking at books, due to Hiccup. Hiccup was in the fantasy section, as always. As I thought of Elsa coming back into my arms, someone tugged on my shirt. I looked down to see a six year old girl.

"Yes, can I help you?" I asked. "Well first off, my name is Perri. Can I ask you a question?" She said. "Sure, Perri. I'm Jack by the way." I replied.

She smiled brightly. "Let me whisper it." She said.

I kneeled down to her height. "I was talking with your friend earlier. He said that he likes-" "Perri? Come over here. I'm sorry that she bothered you, sir." A woman said and Perri walked over to her.

"It's no problem ma'am." I said smirking at Perri. "I'll tell you next time!" She said and waved at me before her mom gave me a grin and walked away.

"That girl said you told her something. What did you tell her?" I asked Hiccup. "Oh, I just told her I like dragons." He said quickly and almost too defensively.

"Alright, hurry up and we could get back to the apartment." I said.

He nodded. He picked out a book and we went back to Astrid's place. Hiccup started reading once we got there. I watched him for awhile until someone knocked on the door.

I got up and opened it. "We got her. She's in San Francisco, though." The police man said.

"Then we're going to San Francisco. Hic?" I said. "Yeah?"

"Text Astrid to meet us outside the radio station."

Elsa

I woke up, having to squint my eyes due to the bright light. After awhile they adjusted, and there was a man standing next to me.

I flinched as he attempted to touch me. "Don't worry, Elsa. You're in the hospital, those people who took you are gone." The unfamiliar voice said.

"Who are you?" I asked. "Your doctor. Since you got kidnapped you've received malnutrition and dehydration. You have a few cuts and bruises as well." He said.

"Where am I?" I asked. "San Francisco. Don't worry, the police will be here soon and drop you off back in LA." He explained. "How am I in San Francisco? I'm supposed to be with Jack and Hiccup and Astrid and-" "Yes miss, I know. You got stolen and was brought here." He interrupted.

I nodded. "On a scale of 1-10 how much does it hurt?" He asked. "5." I replied and sighed. "Alright. I'll be back with a few other nurses to check you up." I nodded.

He left the room and I stared at the ceiling. I bet I look terrible right now. The nurses walked in and started checking on me.

They finished soon and I was left alone with a tray of food on the table next to the bed. Did the police tell Jack?

I grabbed the jello container without ease and the spoon and started eating it. The next hours were full if boredom, and I was getting tired.

Before I just fell asleep, the door seemed to burst open. My eyes opened quickly to see who it was. It was blurry again, and I was starting to get a headache.

"Who are you?" I asked. "It's me. Hiccup." Apparently Hic said. "Hi." I said and he walked toward me. He sat next to me in a chair.

"Where's Jack?" I asked. "He's talking to the doctors with Astrid. I have something for you." He said.

"What is it?" I asked. He pulled out a blue case and opened it. He took something out of it and put it on my face. "My glasses?" I asked.

"Yep. The police fixed them. Are you alright? We missed you." He said smiling. "I had the worst time. Hans kidnapped me and was working with Pitch. He was working with someone else though. I didn't get a chance to see who it was." I replied.

"... It was Tooth." He said. "What? How could she?" I asked. "She was probably jealous. Anyway, the doctor said that in maybe five or so days you can leave to go to LA." He informed and Jack came in.

"Elsa, oh my god." He mumbled and ran over and hugged me tightly. "Jack, a little too tight." I said and he let go.

"Sorry. Just, I love you."

"I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UGH THAT WAS TERRIBLE :(

I got bad writer's block since something happened at school and I can't concentrate but I promised you guys I'd update when I had time. So I did. But it was bad.

I'll probably time skip in the next chapter cuz I can't think anymore 😑😐

Do any of you watch Pewds?

He's da fab master 😍😜

If any of you do, tell me plz. I need a bro buddy except for Puga and Edgar 😂

Love you guys !

Update will be soon ;P

~Author~