Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Astrid

I listened to the front door open and close, telling me Elsa and Jack left. I watched as Hiccup started heading toward the door. "Hiccup." I said as he opened it.

"... Let's just discuss it all with them." He said and pulled me into the living room. Merida and Punzie were sitting on the bean bags.

We sat on them too. "Alright. So Astrid, as you know Hic and Mer went out for maybe four or three years." Punzie started. I nodded.

"Who told you?" She asked. "Hiccup." I replied pointing at him. She nodded this time. "Can I just ask something?" Hic asked.

"Sure." We all mumbled. "Mer, why did you get mad when Astrid accidentally touched your face?" He asked.

"So you're taking her side?" She asked pointing at me. "That's not what I said. I asked you a question." He replied. "I don't know, alright? It's just, I guess weird seeing you with another girl." She said crossing her arms.

"I know. I can relate to that." He said. "How?" She asked. "With Elsa. And Jack. But that was way back then." He replied.

"So, what way do you think of Mer?" I asked him. "I honestly, don't know." He mumbled and ruffled his hair. "Hic, I still have that sort of feeling for you, but I understand if you don't for me. I mean, you got a new girlfriend." Mer said and Punzie frowned.

"I'm sorry Mer. And to Astrid too. I bet I hurt both of your feelings, and Punzie was dragged into this." Hic said. I nodded.

"Sorry about yesterday by the way." I said to Mer. This whole, talk it all out thing is kind of weird.

It's probably something from Burgess I guess.

"I'm sorry too. Do you think we can try to be friends?" She replied. I could tell she wasn't liking this either. Who talks about their feelings like this anyway?

"Yeah I think so." I said grinning. "So, Hic who did you choose? I kind of dazed off for a second." Punzie said and fixed her hair.

"... I think I chose Astrid." He said and looked over at me. He looked back at Mer. "Don't worry. I have this guy friend, he might actually work for you." He said smirking.

"You're not thinking about..." I trailed off.

"Oh yes I am."

2 hours later...

Hiccup

The four of us started playing never have I ever. Pretty cliché, but oh well.

"Never have I ever kissed a guy." I said and the three girls drank from the red bull I found in the fridge.

"Never have I ever-" Astrid started but there was a knock on the door. Punzie got up to open it and Jack and Elsa came in. "Hey guys. How was the date?" Punzie asked jokingly and Elsa rolled her eyes playfully.

"Wonderful. How was your little sesh?" She asked and motioned to us as they walked toward the living room.

"Great, actually." Mer said. The two of them sat on the couch and something shiny hit me eye. "Whoa what was that? Punzie did you do that?" I asked as I shut my eye from the bright light.

"Why do you always assume it's me? I didn't do anything!" Punzie said and sat back on the beanbag. "Then what was it?" I asked. "Hm, it was probably just from the window." Jack said.

Elsa sat in Jack's lap as we continued to play.

"Never have I ever stepped on a piece of poop before." Punzie said. Me, Elsa, and Jack drank. "Ew, that's gross." Punzie said. "One of my neighbors has a dog. Ugh." Elsa said.

Punzie took Elsa's hand. "What's this?" Punzie asked and held it up.

"Punzie it's a hand." Jack said smirking. "No not that. I'm not stupid. It's a ring!" Punzie said pointing at the silver ring wrapped around Elsa's finger. It had an infinity sign and a blue heart in the center of it.

"Jack, did you propose?" I asked.

"No, not really." He replied. "Then what is it?" Astrid asked. "A promise ring." Jack and Elsa said at the same time.

"It's kind of saying 'hey I'll propose later but in the mean time have a ring to prove I will'." Jack said smirking. Elsa rolled her eyes.

"Of course you two are getting married in the future. You're soul mates." Punzie said and Jack chuckled.

"Never have I ever given or received a promise ring." Mer said raising an eyebrow.

Jack, Elsa, and Astrid drank from their red bull. "Astrid?" I asked.

"My ex. I threw it away." She said and Elsa chuckled. I nodded before she ruffled my hair. "Don't worry. He lives in Europe now." She said and I rolled my eyes.

Elsa

While everyone kept playing I paid attention to the ring. It was on my ring finger, just because.

"The ring is beautiful isn't it?" Jack whispered in my ear. "Yeah, I love it." I replied.

"It's almost as beautiful as you. But it's not even close."

At the park earlier...

"Elsa Arendelle. Will you promise to never give up on us? When things get tough and frustrating, we can always count on each other for support. That we'll be there for each other when we need the most care. That you'll always love me? That no matter what, we'll keep going until we find our destination of the trip we call life, together? My drama queen, I love you to pieces. And I'll stop loving you when we reach the end of infinity. Will you accept my promise ring?" Jack asked.

I felt my eyes watering as he stared into my eyes with his own blue ones. "Yes, I'll accept it. My trouble maker, no words can explain how thankful I am to have someone who loves me as much as you do. I love you so much my heart aches just thinking about it. I promise that I'll always feel this way. Even when we're both old and sitting in those rocking chairs on the front porch of our house. My heart beats for you and even when it stops beating I'll still love you like the way I do right now. You're the trouble maker to my drama queen, and I wouldn't change a thing." I said and he stood up before slipping the ring onto my finger.

"To the end of infinity?"

"To the end of infinity."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ugh the feeeeeelsslslslsls 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

You guys should be happy I updated twice today ;P

Idk why, I just feel really creative today and generous :D

Do you like my jelsa edit btw? I made it myself, it's pretty isn't it? Eh I'm just kidding aha. But still it's pretty good haha 😂😂😂

I already have the ending planned, but I don't know how much chapters will be left.

Sorry haha :)

So far I have a cover from @Emily_Sing and it's AMAZING 😍💕

Once again, if you have a cover that you want me to possibly use send it to me on kik plzzzz

I'll leave it for a few days but when it's over it's OVER, meaning I'm not considering any covers after I end it.

Who else is happy the winter is back? ✋✋✋✋✋✋

JACK FROST IS BACK IN ACTION WITH HIS PARTNER QUEEN ELSA! SWEG (^)

My lovely lovelies, stay tuned ;)

~Author~ 💕