RANT TIME

Look, I'm sorry but I have to.

If you ship Elsanna or another ship other than Jelsa you may not want to continue. But u can if u want.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was on ifunny cuz I use it when I get bored and I was looking at jelsa pictures.

AND THERE'S A FUCKING POST TO SAY TO KILL YOURSELF IF YOU SHIP JELSA. LIKE, WHAT?

You can't just tell another ship to kill themselves because you don't agree with them. I hate that. I just do. It was made by someone who ships Elsanna.

You don't fucking see me ranting about how much I hate Elsanna or Helsa or Jackunzel and tell them to die.

If Elsanna shippers or any other shippers don't like Jelsa shippers just leave us the fuck alone. I like the content of other ships, maybe like Tooth and Jack whatever their ship name is. But I just simply don't like them together as much as I like Jack and Elsa.

I get jelsa shippers can be like that too, but we don't tell other ppl to go die as usual as Elsanna does. Maybe I would say "if you ship Elsanna plz don't continue." But Elsanna shippers be like "we ship Elsanna so if you like any other ship that we hate i.e Jelsa go kill yourselves."

Don't hate me plz. But that's mostly true. I know some people who ship Jack with someone else other than Elsa but I just don't walk up to them and say "go kill yourself."

No. That's not how you do it. Jelsa, Helsa, Jackunzel, Elsanna, whatever your ship is or ships are, respect the other ships.

Plz don't start an argument with me, I usually don't update twice a day and I only did this because I got so mad.

I'm sorry, I just had to rant for once. Hehe.

And another thing. When people write books on how they hate Jelsa or Jackunzel, Helsa, whatever. I mean, that's not a good idea.

Especially if a hardcore shipper sees it. Was that funny? ^^^

Since I probably got some of you excited for no reason (sorry again) I'll update hopefully tomorrow.

Once again don't hate on me. Please.

Sorry once again. Haha. Sorry. Ugh oops. Sorry.

Haha

~Author~