Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Elsa

"Yes darling, it's me. So tell me, how have you been? How is Jack?" Pitch said smirking.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked. "Hey now. I asked you a question first." He said and shut the door.

"Fine. I was great before Hans decided to kidnap me and bring me somewhere I don't know." I spat. "Interesting. And how's Jack?" He said.

"You're so irritating." I mumbled. "I asked how Jack was dear, not me." He said. "He's fine." I said.

He nodded. "What did I do to you to make you so mad and kidnap me?" I asked. "You embarrassed me in school. I was in jail for hitting Jack with the truck because of you." He said.

"You're kidding, right? That was three years ago. And you still haven't moved on?" I asked.

"Your relationship with Jack was three years ago. But you didn't move on yet, have you?" He asked smirking.

"Shut up."

Hiccup

"I'm sorry boys. But we'll have to keep the investigation to ourselves. We might be able to find Elsa and the kidnapper's location tomorrow. For now, we need this place evacuated. Do you two have a place to stay?" The police man said.

"Uh, yeah we have a friend." I said, referring to Astrid. "Alright. Pack your items you'll need for a few days and head to that person's home. We'll tell you both when we've discovered anything." He said.

I nodded and pulled Jack into his room. "Pack." I said. "Aren't you?" He asked. "Yeah. But I know you'll throw a tantrum in here, so I'll watch you pack first. Get to it." I said pointing at his stuff.

"We just moved in and we're already moving out. Unbelievable." He muttered as he got out his duffle bag. "Yeah, it's irritating. But we have to for Elsa's sake." I said.

Jack nodded slowly and started packing clothes. Once he packed all the things he needed, I started packing in my room. I packed clothes, my bathroom stuff, books, yeah.

I turned around and saw Jack changing for some reason. He took off his shirt and looked for a new one.

I looked away before he could look up. I'm so awkward.

-

-

"Yeah so maybe you guys can stay in the living room? Or my guest room?" Astrid said and rubbed her neck. "How many guest rooms do you have?" Jack asked.

"One but it has two beds." She replied. "We can stay there. That's cool, right Hic?" Jack asked and nudged me. "Uh yeah. Thanks again Astrid." I said. "No problem. Any friends of Elsa's are friends of mine." She said grinning.

Jack grinned back and we walked into the guest room. I sat on one bed and Jack sighed. "I hope Elsa is okay." He said. I nodded.

"Don't try anything Jack. If you sneak out in the middle of the night, we'll catch you. Alright?" I said. He nodded in reply.

-

-

Astrid turned off the TV and sighed. "I really hope Elsa is ok." She said sadly. "Yeah. All we can do right now is have hope." I said and Jack nodded.

"Good night guys. Sleep tight, don't get any nightmares." Astrid said and ruffled my hair then Jack's before heading into her bedroom.

"Let's go to sleep." I said. "Okay."

We both got off the couch and walked into the guest room. Jack got on the bed and underneath the covers.

I wouldn't think Jack would be one to cry. Over anything. But maybe I was wrong. I heard quiet sniffles as I sat on my bed.

"Jack..." I trailed off. He remained quiet. "Elsa will make it through this. I know it. You should especially." I said.

"...thanks." He mumbled. He pulled the covers down. "You still like Elsa. Right?" He asked. "No, not anymore." I replied.

"Who do you like?" He asked. "Take a guess." I said and lied down. "...Astrid?"

"...And?"

"Merida?"

"...And?"

"I can't think of anyone else."

"...Good."

The next morning...

I felt someone shaking my shoulders as I dreamed about nothingness. I opened my eyes quickly and looked at who it was.

"They found something." Jack said. I yawned and sat up. He let go of my shoulders.

"What did they find?" I asked.

"Elsa's location."

Elsa

Pitch put me in a cell yesterday. He really wasn't making sense. If he wanted revenge, then why not just hit me with a car or something?

The cell was small and dirty, the also dirty bed on the floor and a toilet in the opposite corner. It was dark, and the only light came from the tiny window at the top of the cell.

It wasn't like a jail cell, there weren't any bars and there was a metal door, locked. There was a small window next to the door so I can see outside, barely.

My clothes were dirty, and I couldn't see clearly. It was cold, but not too cold to bother me.

I had my phone with me, but it was only 2% and there wasn't any service here. Hans told me there wasn't just Pitch and him.

The two of them wouldn't have known my location if someone that knew about me moving told them. But who would just betray me like that? For revenge?

I sat on the bed, my wrists tied together with the same chains as they dug into my skin. Of course I've tried yelling out to Jack, but that would lead me to be punched or something by Hans.

I yelled out, "Help!" As loud as I could. Hans heard me obviously, and walked in. "What did I tell you?" He spat and kicked my back.

I stifled a groan and he crossed his arms. "No one will find you. You'll be stuck here." He said.

"You don't know that." I said back. "Oh yes I do. Now shut up, you're getting annoying." He said and kicked the back of my head.

I groaned out loud, and watched the room turn darker than it already did. Before I fell into a deep sleep, I saw Hans get knocked to the floor and someone say, "We got her!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, hi :)

So we made it to 2.02k reads! YESSSSS :D

I hope the chapter was good, sorry if if wasn't 😔

What else should I say?

Uh, I like... cats. Yeah.

Sorry about my awkwardness ☺️

Updates might get slower than usual, due to school and how my grades are doing.

Kayz, byez! 💕

Comment?

Vote?

Share? Nah, no one shares anymore cx

~Author~