Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Elsa

5 days later...

I held onto Jack tightly as the crowd started to cheer. It was a minute away from New Years, and the five of us were in the park waiting for the fireworks and watching the ball drop from the huge jumbotron screen thing.

Hic and Astrid were talking with Toby over the loudness, somehow.

"I love you." Jack mumbled in my ear and I kissed his cheek.

"Love you too." I replied and the lights in the park got dim. The TV turned off. Then a big number 30 appeared on the screen. Everyone cheered and started counting down. On the other TV there was the ball drop in New York.

Everyone started counting down and the five of us joined in.

"5!"

"4!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

Everyone cheered and I immediately felt Jack's lips on mine. I kissed back and after awhile pulled away. Jack buried me into his warm chest and I sighed at the smell.

"Happy new year, drama queen."

"Happy new year, trouble maker."

The five of us stayed at the park for awhile until we drove back to Jack and Hic's place. We all went in and hugged each other.

"A new year, a fresh start." Hic said and Astrid nodded.

I gave Jack a soft kiss on the cheek before resting my head on his shoulder. "Astrid, you want to head back to your place for tonight?" Toby asked Astrid.

"Yeah, is that okay with you guys?" Astrid said. We nodded. Astrid gave me a hug and Toby and her joined hands before walking out the apartment.

"Well, we just need Hic to get a girlfriend and we're all set." Jack joked as Hic rolled his eyes sarcastically.

"Do you guys want to do anything?" I asked and the three of us sat on the couch. "Do you think Punzie and Mer are awake?" Jack asked.

I opened my phone and checked if they were online on Skype. Punzie was. I called her.

...

...

...

"Elsa?"

"Punzie!" The three of us said happily.

"Heya! Mer! Get your butt over here!"

In a few seconds the red head showed up on the screen.

"Hi Mer!" I said happily. "Hi Elsa!"

The five of us talked about how the New Year went, everything that happened. And we ended up talking for 2 hours until they had to sleep.

Hic yawned and went off to his room. "So, are you staying here for the night?" Jack asked and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I don't know, do you want me to?" I asked and he smirked. "Obviously." He said and put his lips on mine.

He picked me up and I squealed as he carried me to his room. He pushed me against the wall as we kept kissing. I ran a hand through his soft hair and he smirked against my lips.

"Someone's a little needy tonight, eh?" I whispered. "You have no idea." He mumbled and put me on the bed. He shut the door and he climbed on top of me.