Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Elsa

"Alright then. But let me change first." I said. Jack rolled his eyes and nodded. I smiled lightly at him before walking into my room.

I changed into black leggings with a turquoise tank top that had purple designs on it and dark blue flats. I left my hair down and did my makeup before putting my glasses back on.

I got my phone and wallet and put it in my black purse before walking back out to Jack. "Finally. Let's take the car." Jack said and gripped my wrist and pulled me outside the flat.

I locked the flat and he pulled me down the stairs to the car. Jack got in and so did I.

"Let's start looking for a Ferris wheel." I said and Jack started the car. He smirked before driving onto the road, searching for any signs of an amusement park of carnival.

??? (POV)

I watched as the two of them drove off in Jack's car. I sent ???? the text that Elsa and Jack left the apartment.

???? texted back.

Go follow them.

I put my phone away and started driving after them, making sure they don't see me.

Soon they approached an amusement park. I texted ???? again.

They went to an amusement park. Why do we need to do this right now?

???? texted back.

You know who wants us to. I remember their date and party at an amusement park. They're probably making memories or something.

I texted back that I would start following them. I got out the car and watched them as they both started playing games together.

Jack

Elsa started to play games, dragging me with her. I honestly thought getting her to forgive me would be more difficult than this.

Since she went through all those difficult times I guess that explains why she forgave me easily. I think she forgave me.

Elsa won a stuffed snowman. "Haha look how cute it is." She said. "Well, you need a name for it obviously." I said smirking.

"Olaf? Olaf the snowman." Elsa tried. "Sure. Next thing you know you'll win a reindeer and name him Sven." I joked. She rolled her eyes.

I looked over at the Ferris wheel. "Would you climb that?" I asked. "What? The Ferris wheel? No. I'm not crazy." She said and I chuckled. "You don't have to be crazy. You have to be brave." I said.

"Don't be so quotesy. C'mon. I need to find a reindeer toy." She said and pulled me to other games.

She started to play the games whole I looked around the amusement park. I spotted a guy looking over at us. He had somewhat ginger hair, green eyes. He was dressed in all black. Black jeans, shoes, shirt, hat.

We made eye contact and he looked away. "Elsa. Maybe we should hurry back to your place." I said, not looking away from the figure. "Why? Let me win the reindeer first. And maybe we can head to your place." She said and tossed a bean bag.

I nodded curtly and watched as the guy walked out of sight. After a few minutes Elsa won the reindeer. "Sven and Olaf." She said.

I rolled my eyes, smirking. "Come on. Let's go. I'll hold Sven." I said and she handed me the reindeer as we walked to the car. We both got in.

"Why are we leaving already?" She asked. "I feel like something weird is happening. Let's just head to my place." I said and started the engine.

I drove out the parking and hurried to mine and Hiccup's place. We both got out and I unlocked the door so we could walk in.

Elsa placed the toys on the couch and I shut the door. "It's nice here." She said. I nodded.

"So tell me the actual reason why we left early." She continued, crossing her arms. "It's nothing. Honestly." I said.

"We just started seeing each other yesterday and we're already lying? Just tell me!" She said pouting.

I pouted back. "Fine. At the amusement park I saw this guy, he looked suspicious. He was wearing all black, he was staring at us." I said.

"Don't worry. It's not like he was following us." She said. I shrugged. "He had like, ginger color hair and green eyes." I explained.

"Oh... ok." Elsa said and we both sat on the couch. "We should watch a movie." I said. Elsa started looking through movies on Netflix.

She started playing a movie, but I was focused on the guy.

??? (POV)

I decided to call her.

...

...

...

"Why are you calling me?"

"Just to tell you they went to Jack's apartment. I can't follow them anymore. Jack saw me already."

"Ugh you dumb ass. When will you ever get things right?"

"Don't call me dumb. I actually helped today."

"Yeah, for once. Just get out of there and her back over here."

"Are you kidding? I'm not driving all the way back to San Francisco. I'm staying the night here."

"Then you'll have to drive tomorrow. Might as well do it now then later."

"Fine. I'll be there in six or seven hours."

"Good. Try and get here faster though."

"Look Tiffany don't be a smart ass with me. I had enough from you for today. I can't deal with your shit right now."

"Don't be a smart ass with me either, Hans. Just hurry up over here. P.H wants to talk to you."

She hung up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

😱😱😱😱😱

HANS IS IN!

If you guys remember who I said Tiffany was, good for you ;P

AND WHO IS P.H????? 😱😱

BUT GUYS, HANS IS IN IT, FINALLY!

Sorry for not updating in awhile, hehe.

Omg we made it to 8k reads on Trouble Maker! Thankz guys!!!!!! ;P

Let's get to 8k on here too :D I'll update whenever I get the chance, ok?

Ok (:

Thanks to the peeps who vote and comment, most of the comments are funny to me, so it's really nice.

Byeeeeerz ;)

*thumbs up to you*

~Author~