Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Elsa

It's been three months since I left San Francisco. I've seen Jack and Hic at the radio station, we'd hang out with each other including Astrid.

I've talked with Anna, Mer, and Punzie often. I've been focused on my studies, but it's been complicated with Jack. Every now and then I always worry anout Hans and Pitch, but I try not to.

It was a Friday. I was in my last class of the day, and I was bored. I put on something at the last minute, a teal tank top with the same color beanie and sandals and white leggings. My hair is in a braid and my glasses were on.

Astrid was sitting next to me on my left, making a paper airplane. This girl has some weird hobbies sometimes.

In half an hour classes were over and it was 4:15. I got all my stuff and put it in my backpack. I waited for Astrid to finish and when we did we walked out the classroom.

"Do you know where Jack is at this time?" I asked. "He's been going to the library on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays." She replied as we walked toward the exit.

"Why?" I asked. "I don't know, he doesn't bring Hiccup or anyone else." She said. "Well, today I'm going. I'll meet you at home in maybe an hour or so." I said and we walked outside. "Take your time. He is your boyfriend after all. Just don't abandon me." she joked and I nudged her.

She giggled and got into her car while I got on my motorcycle. I drove off first to the library while Astrid drove home. When I got to the library I parked and went inside.

It was quiet as usual. Why would Jack be here?

I started looking around until I heard Jack laughing. I walked toward the sound of his laugh and saw the cutest thing.

Jack was sitting in a bean bag, a little girl in his lap reading a book to her. He didn't notice me as I smirked. "So, this is what you do when I'm not around?" I asked. He looked up and made eye contact with me.

"Elsa? How did you know?" He asked blushing. "Astrid told me. Hi, what's your name?" I asked the little girl. She had green eyes and chocolate brown hair.

"My name is Perri. Jack told me about you a lot!" She said happily. "Oh did he now? How long has he been doing this?" I asked while Jack looked down at her.

"I think maybe a month." She said. "Well, mind if I join?" I asked. "Okay!" She said and I sat next to them on another bean bag.

Perri started reading a book. "So you like reading to kids?" I asked Jack quietly. "It's amusing. Just don't tell anyone else." He said and I ruffled his hair.

Perri stopped reading and looked at the both of us. "Are you two dating?" She asked. "Uh, that's actually-" I started but Jack cut me off. "Yes, we're dating. Keep reading." Jack said and smirked at me.

I rolled my eyes and after awhile a woman walked up to us. "Thanks again Jack with Perri. Oh, who are you?" She said and Perri got up. "Oh, I'm-" "She's Jack's girlfriend mom!" Perri said happily.

"Oh. Nice to meet you. You two look very cute together." She said and smiled at me. I gave her a grin as I felt my cheeks heat up.

"I'll be taking Perri to an appointment today. Say bye Perri." She said and Perri waved at us. "Bye!" She squealed and her mom carried her away.

"Why did you say that we were dating?" I asked. "Because we are." He replied. "No we're not."

"Fine. Elsa Arendelle, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"...Okay." He kissed my cheek and I pushed him off. "Why does she need to go to an appointment?" I asked. "Well, she has leukemia. It's just really sad. Especially since she's six. I care for her like my sister, but she's gotten older and Dave got remarried. So she has a new brother, but we don't see each other much. Pippa looks up to him now. So I don't have anyone to look down on." He spilled.

I felt my face soften. "I'm sorry... when did this happen?" I asked. "A year ago. His name is Jamie, but he's like 14." He explained. "Let's stop being sad. At least you can look down on Perri?" I said, grinning.

"Yeah, for now." He said and I frowned. "Let's head to your place. I never got Sven and Olaf back." I said and he rolled his eyes as a smile tugged on his lips.

We both got up and walked outside. "I took Hiccup's car. And I assume you took your motorcycle." He said. I nodded. "Meet you there."

I walked to the motorcycle and got on. I started the engine and drove to Jack's shared apartment. Once we both got there we parked and walked in.

"Sven and Olaf are in my room." He said. I rolled my eyes and we went into his bedroom. I jumped onto the bed as he pulled out the stuffed toys out of his closet.

He gave me both. "I've missed you, drama queen."

"Same here, trouble maker."

After awhile we both went to pick up Hic and Astrid came along back with us to their apartment.

"Alright, we have to finish the movie we watched last time." Astrid said and sat on the couch next to Hiccup.

"Wasn't it Mean Girls? We all watched it." Hic said smirking. "I want to watch it again. Don't hate." She said and Hic chuckled.

Jack watched Hic carefully before playing the movie. "What's wrong?" I whispered into Jack's ear.

"Nothing..." He trailed off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HERLO :)

So Perri has leukemia :(

Don't worry ^_^

I have this plot, which might make some of you cry, maybe. But it will be at the end.

I know the whole plot of the story, but I just don't know how many chapters I'll have left. So sorry :(

Sorry if there are any errors or if the chapter sucked. :(

I'll update when I can lovelies!

Comment?

Vote?

Share? (no one shares anymore cx)

~Author~ 💕