Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Elsa

3 years ago...

I looked out the window with curious eyes. I was finally at University. I left Burgess a week ago, and I miss everyone. I left with my mom since she's just dropping me off here then going back to Burgess.

"Do you miss Jack?" Mom asked from the driver's seat. I was sitting in the back with my stuff in the trunk for my apartment mom got me a walking distance from here.

"Lots." I replied. "Do you guys still talk to each other?" She asked. "No, I think it would hurt too much. After all of that Tooth drama." I said sadly. "Don't think about all that drama with Tooth and Jack. Don't be sad. You're finally here! We're looking at your university, then I'm dropping you off at your new apartment, it'll be great." She said.

"I won't be popular anymore." I said smiling. "No one will be popular, you're all freshmen." Mom joked. I rolled my eyes as she chuckled to herself. "Since we saw the university let's go to your apartment."

We turned and started driving to my apartment. We got there and she got my keys. "Go check out the apartment. It's the one on top, number 1537. I'll get the stuff." She said softly and gave me the keys.

I walked to the staircase of the apartment and went up. I walked up to the door and unlocked it.

So this is home now.

I stepped inside. "Wow." I muttered. The size and the look was impressive for an apartment. When you walk in you step into the living room. And if you keep walking you're in the kitchen that's attached to the living room.

I walked past the kitchen into the hallway. I turned to the right and opened the only door there. It was the bedroom. It was pretty big. I turned to the left. I opened one of the doors to reveal another bedroom. I opened the other door and it was a bathroom with a shower. The other room had the laundry stuff and there was a closet next to it.

I heard my mom walk in. I walked out the hallway and made eye contact with her. She was carrying all my stuff.

"Thanks mom." I said smiling. "No problem Elsa. The furniture people should be here soon. They'll move in all the furniture and we'll both fix it all. Then I'm off to my hotel, and then tomorrow I go back to Burgess." She said.

I nodded. "Just tell them that I love them, and especially Jack. But not talking to them for awhile is probably what's best for now." I said, my voice cracking.

"Of course sweetie."

Hours later...

I smiled proudly at my new home. All the furniture was in and fixed, I got everything arranged, it all felt clean.

"For now, we'll send you money so you can pay for the bills. Don't be going off doing anything young lady." She said and gave me an envelope. "I won't mom. Promise. I love you. And I'll miss you. I'll try and skype you and Anna when I get the time. Bye for now, love you again." I said and hugged her.

She hugged me tightly. "I'll see you in summer right?" She asked smiling lightly. "I'll see what I can do." I said. She kissed my forehead before hugging me even tighter and pulling away.

I waved at her as she walked out the door.

Now I'm alone.

I turned on the TV and started watching a movie.

.

I heard someone knock after maybe thirty minutes. I got up and opened the door. It was a girl, probably my age. "Hi. My name is Astrid. You must be going to the University over there right?" She said. "Yeah. Do you?" I replied.

"Yep. I'm a freshie. And I see you are too. Can I come in?" She said smiling. Her yellow blonde hair was in a braid and she was wearing leathery clothes.

I let her in and she sat on the couch. "So what's your name?" She asked and I sat next to her. "Elsa. And you're Astrid?" I said smiling.

She nodded, smiling brightly. "Nice to meet you Elsa. I'm from California, but not technically here. Are you from here?" She asked. "No, I'm from Burgess, Pennsylvania." I replied.

"Oh. Well then, welcome to Los Angeles, California!" She said happily, bringing her arms out for emphasis.

I laughed.

"Is your motorcycle the one out there? Because no one else here has one."

"Yeah. It was from a... friend."

"Great. You're technically popular already. With that motorcycle, your looks, and your smarts that I don't know that much about, you're all set."

I laughed again.

Yeah, I'll survive college.

Jack

I stared at the picture of me and Elsa. I'm such an idiot. If I didn't start sneaking out with Tooth she would still want to talk to me.

I've ignored Tooth ever since Elsa left. In fact, I've been ignoring everyone. I graduated, now I need to go to college but where...

I'm probably just going to study here in Burgess. I know Hic is going there or Stanford or whatever. But I know for sure Punzie and Mer will go to the college here.

I closed my eyes, wanting to get some rest from overthinking everything. I heard mom come in. "Jack, are you alright?" She asked. "Not really." I mumbled. "It's fine. You two will see each other again. You guys were perfect. I know you two were meant for each other. It just takes some time for miracles to work." She said and sat on the foot of the bed.

"Everything is so difficult. I have to start thinking of college, and my job, if I get one. What's after all that stuff, it's so stressful." I confessed.

I could feel my mom smiling. "Oh Jack. That's just the beginning." She said and ruffled my hair before walking out the room and closing the door.

I sighed.

It's just the beginning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehehe I purposely made it short 😝

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of Drama Queen ! I'm having writers block again, so I'm sorry xD And yes, I put Astrid in the story. Yay :D

I'm sure you guys will loooooooooove this book ☺️

Updates will be slow, as most of you might have predicted. Maybe once, twice, or three times a week.

Sometimes I'll just skip a week when I'm extra busy. Which I hope will not be often.

I LOVE YOU ALL MY JELSA AND DISNEY LOVERS 😍💋😍💋😍💕

Update will be... soon? (^.^)

*thumbs up to you*

"Well then, I didn't know you would act like such a trouble maker. What's your name?"

"Frost. Jack Frost."

~Author~