Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Hans

After awhile I drove to the gas station. I got some gas for the drive to San Francisco. That's when Tooth decided to call me.

"Why are you calling me this time?"

"P.H wants you to do something..."

"What does P.H want now?"

"Elsa."

Jack

We were probably watching movies for the next few hours.

"What time is it?" I asked Elsa. She was leaning down on my shoulder as she skimmed the list of movies. "About 4:50. Why?"

I stood up quickly, Elsa falling onto the couch. "Jack! What's wrong?" She asked as I got the keys. "I need to pic up Hic. His shift was over fifteen minutes ago. I'll be back okay?" I said.

She crossed her arms. "Fine. Just hurry back." She said. "I will. Bye snowflake." I said and kissed her forehead before walking out the door. I shut it and went to the car.

I got in and started driving to the radio station.

Elsa

I looked through the movies and picked an old film. Like, the kind where they don't talk and it's all in black in white. With the circus sort of like music in the background.

I started playing it, laughing at parts that weren't even that funny. After awhile I heard the door knob move. It was like Jack didn't know he had a key for this place.

Then all of a sudden, the door broke down. I screamed as a man in black came in. He grabbed me and I thrashed in his hold.

I was still screaming as loud as I could. He put a cloth to my mouth as my glasses fell off. I stopped screaming, feeling tired suddenly.

I fell into a deep sleep after I heard him say, "I got her."

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

I felt coldness hit my face. I woke up with a start, water all over me. I opened my eyes, gasping in shock.

Where the hell am I?

I attempted to move the wet hair out of my face, but my hands were tied. Everything got blurrier than usual, since my glasses are gone.

I looked behind me. I was tied to a chair. My eyes adjusted barely as someone walked into the room.

It was the same guy who broke down Jack's door. He took off his black jacket and hat.

My jaw dropped. "Hans?! What the fuck is going on?!" I screamed, thrashing in the chair.

He didn't reply. "Hans answer my god damn question! Where am I and why am I here?" I asked.

He watched me. "Pathetic." He spat. "Look who's talking." I snapped. He rolled his eyes.

"Revenge." He said simply. "What?" I asked. "I answered your question. Revenge." He stated. "Why? What did I do to you?" I asked. "You didn't do anything to me. It's the people I'm working with that want revenge." He said crossing his arms.

I started to get irritated by the chains that tied me down. "Let me out of the chair." I said. "No."

I let out a cry of frustration.

"Jack will find you. He'll beat your sorry ass up." I spat. He chuckled. "How will he find us if we're not in the same place?" He asked.

"What?" I asked in disbelief.

Then where were we? Canada? Ugh I hate Canada.

"They probably want to talk to you. P.H, come on in." He said and walked out. The room was a plain room, walls made of grey steel, dirty tile flooring.

I struggled to get out of the chains as someone walked in.

"Well well. Long time no see, Elsa. I've missed you." That familiar British voice said.

I looked at the door and my eyes widened.

"Pitch?"

Jack

I arrived at the radio station. Hic was outside, talking to Toby?

He noticed the car and started walking toward it. He got in. "Where were you fifteen minutes ago?" He asked and put on his seat belt.

"I was with Elsa. And why are you talking to Toby?" I asked. "I had no one to talk to." He replied.

I rolled my eyes and started driving back to the apartment.

Once we got there, we walked up the steps and the door was broken down. "What the fuck? Jack did you do this?" Hic asked.

"Why would I do this? Wait, Elsa was in here." I said and passed the door on the ground. There was a cloth in the middle of the room.

Elsa's glasses were on the floor, cracked. The TV was playing a black and white film.

"Hic." I muttered. "What the..." He whispered. "Hic, call the police. Call the police now!" I yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright, yay? Sorry if it sucked again haha

So to those who knew it was Pitch and Tooth, good job 👏👏

It was pretty obvious it was Pitch, cuz I'm not creative enough ahah.

And if y'all remembered what I named Tooth (Tiffany in case your slow ;P), then consider yourselves smart 😜

Sorry if there are errors or something, I'm too lazy to check ;P

Omg I have a 1D fangirl moment! HAVE YOU HEARD FIREPROOF?!!?? UGHHHHH ITS PERF 😍😍😍

Ok sorry (^-^) 💕

I'll update when I can peeperz! Luv you !

Comment?

Vote?

Share? Nah, no one shares anymore cx

~Author~ 💕👋