Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Jack

In the library Perri told me what Hic said to her. Hiccup said that he liked me to her, but maybe Perri lied? No, kids never lie. Did she mishear?

I'm alright with Hic if he does, I just hope he doesn't make things even more complicated. Soon the movie ended and it was late.

"We should probably head back to our apartments. Astrid and I have to work at the radio station so we can hang out again on Sunday." Elsa said and stood up.

Astrid did the same. "Bye guys. See you some other time." She said and hugged Hiccup then me. She walked out first. "Bye trouble maker." Elsa said and hugged me.

"Bye drama queen." I said and pulled away. I softly kissed her forehead before she walked out and shut the door behind her.

I turned to Hiccup. "So," I started. He nodded. "I know." I finished. "Know what?" He asked. "That you... uh like me?" I said and rubbed the back of my neck.

"Oh. Look, I don't even think I do anymore. Sorry for um... everything. I'm going to ask out Astrid sometime soon so, I think I can stick with her." He said smiling lightly.

"Don't apologize. It's good that you're going to ask her out, but why did you break up with Mer?" I asked.

"Oh, that. The long distance thing wouldn't have worked out anyway." He replied. I nodded.

"When do you plan on asking Astrid out?" I asked. "Maybe on Sunday or even tomorrow." He said. "Alright. let's head to bed for now?"

He nodded. We both walked into our rooms and I shut the door behind me. I was already wearing sweats and a shirt, so I just got in bed and attempted to fall asleep.

I shut my eyes until I was entrapped by my own mind.

1 month later...

(A/N sorry for all the stupid time skips I'm clueless sometimes ;P)

I watched as Hiccup was texting Astrid. Again.

"Hic she's at work, let her do her job." I joked smirking. He rolled his eyes.

"You should be happy I asked her out by now. She said she had to go anyway. So how are things with you and Elsa?" He said and locked the phone.

"Pretty good. She's studying for one of her tests today so I let her be. Have you talked to anyone back in Burgess?" I replied. "Only my dad and a few other relatives. Have you?"

"Anna, a few times due to Elsa. They're always video chatting. Sometimes I see Merida and Punzie." I said. "Have you talked to Bunny or Sandy? Or even maybe Tooth?" He asked.

"Not really Bunny or Sandy. I thought Tooth was in jail?" "No the cops let her off because she didn't even do anything to help them take Elsa, she was just there." Hiccup explained.

"Oh. Well I haven't talked to her." I answered. "Yeah. How's Perri? She's doing alright?" "I've visited her a few times. Most of the time when I see her she's asleep or the doctors are doing something to her. Poor girl. I honestly miss reading to her."

Hic grinned. "It's good that you're great with handling kids." He said and put on his glasses as he pulled out his dragon book.

"Yeah, I guess."

Hiccup

Soon Elsa showed up after she finished studying. I'm definitely over her now. And Jack too.

The three of us just started talking about our past life, how things have changed. We usually can't do this with Astrid since she doesn't know that much about everything that happened.

"Didn't Bunny have an obsession over kangaroos?" Elsa asked. She was sitting on a bean bag with Jack's head in her lap. I was lying down on the couch across from them.

"Yeah. And he had that Australian accent too. But he was cool. I guess." Jack said which made me chuckle. "I really miss my motorcycle."

"So why didn't you bring it?" I asked. "I couldn't, I had too much stuff in the moving truck." He replied. Elsa rolled her eyes.

We kept talking until Astrid showed up. "Hey guys. How's it going?" She asked and took her shoes off. "Nothing much. How was work?" I asked as she sat on my legs.

I pulled them out underneath her and sat up. We tangled our legs together. "Boring. As usual." She replied. The four of us just started talking again, but not about the same topic.

"Hey, Punzie is face timing me." Elsa said and answered her call. She pointed the front camera at all of us as Punzie came up on the screen.

"Oh, hi everyone!" She said waving. "Hey Punzie." Me, Jack, and Elsa said back.

"It's kind of blurry so I can't see you very well. Sorry. But we have a surprise!" She said happily.

"What is it?" Jack asked. "What did you say was your apartment number and name?" Punzie asked.

Hiccup told her the name of the apartments and their number. "Oh ok." Punzie mumbled. "Why is it so sunny back in Burgess?" Elsa asked. "Oh. Well..." Punzie ended the FaceTime.

"What was that?" Astrid asked. "She does that." I said and Jack smirked.

Someone knocked on the door. "I'll go get it." Elsa said. "Noo, I'm so comfortable." Jack whined. Elsa rolled her eyes. "I'll be back, drama king." She said and stood up. Jack's head hit the beanbag.

Elsa walked to the front door, which was a few steps away. We watched as she did so. She opened the door and my eyes widened at who it was.

"Hey guys! Did you miss us?" The familiar long, golden haired girl stepped in the apartment. Then an almost too familiar head of orange curls followed her.

"Punzie? Merida?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Major problem! :(

Sooo I noticed some comments on the chapter that said that Hic has feelings for Jack... some are nice and fluffy when some were, not fluffy? Plz don't start anything with me, but I don't like it when someone says that being gay or lesbian is gross... My uncle is gay and my teacher's daughter is lesbian and I'm close to both of them. I'm not saying I'm a lesbian. I even had a boyfriend but whatever. And yes, I do not ship Elsanna. It just sorta weirds me out. A little. Don't hate me plz :(

I love ALL of my readers even if the comments are... bleh. So just for some of you peeps, I'm going to stop the "Hiccup likes Jack" thing. Idk if it bothers some of you, but if it does bother you at least I finished it :P

And if you do ship Hijack or Jaccup whatever it is :), like me, sorry :( I just decided to do that.

Anyways, OMG MER AND PUNZIE COME BACK 😱

But Hic is dating Astrid! 😨😨

Does Hic still like Mer? 😮

And will Perri be okay in the hospital? 😖😫😰

Haha, is that a lot of drama? Did I ever write more drama than that? If I did can you tell me? I don't remember that well 😂

I love you my lovely lovelies! 😋😽

I'll update when I caaan! ;P

~Author~ 💕