Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Elsa

The next few days Jack's feelings were all over the place. One day he's sad and crying into my shoulder then the next he's too stubborn to even talk to me.

Today he was being stubborn.

"Jack hun, are you alright? You've been so, emotional lately." I said and he frowned. He was sitting on the couch of my apartment, and I was standing in front of him.

He sighed slowly, it started to feel a little painful. "I don't know... I just miss Perri. A lot more than usual. I don't get to read to her, and her presence is just, gone." He said.

"You didn't feel this way when I left." I muttered and he looked hurt. "This is different, Elsa. Perri died. I knew I could see you again, but I can't see Perri again since she's dead." He said.

I stayed quiet. "Elsa, I love you with all my heart. I gave you that ring, I only gave Perri one of the plastic rings that you get from the $0.25 machine." He said.

I grinned as I rolled my eyes.

"Fine. When is Mer and Punzie leaving?" I asked and sat on his lap facing him. "In two days. I still can't believe Mer and Toby are actually going to try and date." He said and I nodded.

I lied down next to him and somehow we fit on the couch. "How are classes going?" He asked. "Okay. It's really tiring though, all the work." I replied.

"Then my drama queen needs some sleep. Go ahead and take a nap, I'll be right here." He said.

"No, you can go if you want." "Nope I'm staying here."

I huffed and he wrapped an arm around me. As I slowly started to fall asleep, I heard Jack, singing.

"Truly, madly, deeply, I am."

I closed my eyes.

"Foolishly, completely, falling."

I sighed quietly at the sound of his voice.

"And somehow you kicked all my walls in."

He softly kissed my neck.

"So baby say you'll always keep me."

He's too cute, I swear.

"Truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love, with you."

It was silent.

"Get some sleep snowflake. I'll be right here." He whispered and I finally fell asleep, wrapped in Jack's embrace.

Hiccup

Astrid and I were watching TV in my shared apartment with Jack.

It was silent as the TV was playing one of Astrid's channels.

I actually don't think Astrid likes me that much. Ever since that weird and awkward conversation with Mer and Punzie she's been acting... distant.

"Hic, I-" someone knocked on the door. I got up to answer it and it was Punzie and Mer.

I let them in and shut the door. I looked over at Astrid who looked annoyed.

"Where's Elsa and Jack?" Punzie asked. "Oh they're just at Elsa's place. Why are you guys here?" I replied and sat next to Astrid. The two of them sat on the bean bags.

"We actually just wanted to talk to you guys before we leave." Mer said. "Then do you want me to call over Jack and Elsa?" I asked.

"No, just the four of us." Punzie said and I nodded. Astrid stifled a groan and I looked over at her before Mer cleared her throat.

"So, basically..."

Two days later...

All of us were crowded in front of our apartment. Mer and Punzie had their suitcases with them, all packed up.

"We'll see each other again soon." Elsa said smiling. Punzie nodded. "You guys have to visit back in Burgess for Christmas. Like, seriously. You too, Astrid." Punzie said happily.

Astrid smiled at her softly and nodded. "I'll see what I can do." She replied. "Text us right away when you land in Burgess." I said.

"Of course. We'll miss you guys." Punzie said back. We all hugged before Elsa and Astrid walked into Astrid's car. Punzie followed.

Mer walked up to me. "So, I'll see you sometime soon. Hopefully." She said and hugged me. I hugged back.

"Bye, Mer. I'll miss you." I whispered. "I'll miss you too. Bye." She said and pulled away.

She hugged Jack and got in the car. "We'll be back!" Elsa yelled from the car before they drove off to the airport.

Jack and I walked back into the apartment. "So I'm a little confused." Jack said and sat on the couch.

"With what?" I asked. "Are you with Mer? Or Astrid?" He asked. "Oh. That."

He nodded and I sat on the couch next to him. "Actually, none. Astrid said that we could take some time off. So she's basically not interested. When translated into the boy code. And Mer and I are talking. But apparently I can still be friends with Astrid." I explained.

"That's basically saying that the dog died but you can still keep it's body." Jack said smirking. I nodded.

"But who do you prefer?" He asked.

"... maybe Mer."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that it sucks btw haha

Some news tho :)

I got a few covers but there were two that I liked. One of them is up there ^^^ by @Emily_Sing and the other one if from @elsa_of_arendelle_09.

I'll show ^^^ next update and I'll choose which will be the new cover.

How do I say this, the book is almost over! :(

But will I have a third book?

Idk if I will so it will depend on you guys' opinions.

I'll update when I can my lovely lovelies!

~Author~ 💕💕