Spoilers Alert

I just copy pasted it here because a lot of you didn't know about it. And I just wanted every one to be in same page so yeah.

Here we go

"Raman, I don't think I am ready for this baby."

It took some seconds to realize Raman what exactly she said.

"Are you fucking out of your mind?" He raged "You are 6 months pregnant, for heaven sake."

*****

"Ishita, agar kisi bhi cheez ki zarurat ho tho mujhe sirf ek call kardena." Ashok said pressing her hands softly.
(Ishita, if you need anything, anything just give me a call.)

Ishita passed a small smile with a nod.

*****

*****

"Ishita, where is your mangalsutra?" Madhivi asked worried.

Ishita touched her neck realising then only, her neck was empty for days. Immediately she touched her partition. A shiver ran through her body when she realised her partition was also empty.

*****

Spoliers, but yeah not in the right order ;-)

So what do you think is happening next 🤔?

I don't think I told you but we are not with our parents.

Our parents are at home, we (Me and my sister) are struck here and my brother at another place.

Though the distance to our home is only about 1 and half hour, the route is really tight.

So my Dad called yesterday; just like everyday. But he sounded so different.

He was; I donot know how to say this; he was so sad. He asking how are we, if we were ok, if we miss him. He sounded so different, tried.

"You know everyone is here. Just not you three." He said.

And the wave hit me so hard.

I cried.

I did not even cry at Mother's Day. We were teasing each other making plans to celebrate after lockdown that day.

But yesterday was really hard.

I just wanted to say

If you are with your family, pls enjoy this moment. Spend time together. We are missing our parents as we are apart, do not let your parents miss you while sitting beside them. :)

Take care.