Part 18

Enjoy

Raman groaned seeing its still dark outside. Not remembering what woke him up, he searched for his cell.

1:00

His cell flashed. Muttering some cruses he switched on the side lamp. He wondered if ishita is sleeping.

Ofcourse she is, his conciousness mocked.

Rolling his eyes to himself, he smiled.

He smiled remembering Ishita, her efforts, her soft smile, her blushing face.

His stomach growled as if trying to say, you missed the food.

Debating against waking Ishita, he stood from the bed.

There must be some leftovers, thinking so he moved toward the kitchen.

Raman was suprised to see light glow coming from kitchen and as he moved close a faint smell of burning cheese hit his nose. His stomach growled again but in protest.

"Ishita?" He softly called seeing her cutely looking at the pan.

"Jee" she replied starled.
(Yes?)

"Kya kar rahi ho?" He asked amused.(What are you doing?)

She guitly looked down switching the flame off.

"Ishita" he waited for her to look at him. "kya kar rahi ho?" He asked softly, moving little closer to her. (Ishita, what are you doing?)

"Mujhe bhok lagithe." Ishita said making face at the burnt cheese.
(I was hungry.)

"Tumhe jali hue cheese pasand hai?" Raman asked with a teasing smile.
(So you like burned cheese?)

Ishita shook her head.

"Tho jalaya kyu?" Rama asked. Seeing her lips move but not hearing a word he asked again.
(Then why did you burn it?)

"Mujhe bread aur cheese banana nahi aata." Ishita honestly said.
(I don't know how to make bread nd cheese.)

"Kya?" He asked suprised.
(What?)

Bread and cheese was no rocket science. It was one of basic thing his father taught him. And heaeing Ishita say it he was genuinly suprised, as she maid pro level food.

"Wo orphanage mein cheese nahi hota tha. Maine yehi chakha tha." Ishita innocently described "Mujhe bohot acha lagta hai par Maria jee ke jese banana nahi aata. Yese lamba hojata patanahi ko kese banati hai."
(We didnot use to get them in orphanage. I tasted cheese for first time here only. I like the taste but I don't know to make it like Maria. She make these strechy, I do not know how!)

His face lost his color hearing it. He softly smiled hiding his sadness.

Clearing the lump on his throat, "Xoddo, mai banata hu. Cheese sandwich khawogi?" He asked
(Leave, I will make it. Cheese sandwich?)