Part 1

Enjoy

Ishita moved out of the hospital room when she got first chance; in pretense of getting medicine.

She was thinking Raman would shout at her asking why she was there. But to her utter surprise he passed a small smile. She wondered if he had some memory loss or something.

She was returning with medicine when she heard some chaos. Ashok was trying to free himself from two ward boys.

"Meri wife hai ander. Milna hai mujhe." He kept shouting but their hold didn't loose around him.
(My wife is inside. I want to meet her.)

Ashok was one of the strongest man she had seen/met. Though she didn't meet him much, she knew very well he hated her. Just like her husband. Just because her parents didn't leave ton of money for her to enjoy. He was arrogant, full of himself, successful, hated poor and loved his wife very much. His wife, Shagun.

This is what she wanted. A loving husband. But fate.

What can one do.

She could have left but her heart didn't let her.

She kept her hand on his shoulder and gently made him sit on the sideby chair.

"Acc....accident...Shagun...ander...baby...doctor." he was saying sth but his sobs ate some words making it impossible to understand.(Acc....accident...Shagun...inside...baby...doctor.)

She just hold his hand, pressing it softly, "Sab thik ho jayega."saying this, she moved.
(Everything will be fine.)

*

Raman examined his left cheek. Some glass pieces were struck there. Doctors had done some stitching and had said to wait for plastic surgery.

He turned his face other side and just threw the mirror in the floor.

He was proud of his face, very proud.

Now those stitches were making it look like a completely different, ugly patch on a beautiful dress. Something necessary to hold the dress together but completely destroying the beauty of the dress.

A silent tear dropped from his left eye burning the area more. Raman laid on the bed waiting for Ishita/Mihir to come or for sleep to overpower him.

*****

Ishita hissed in pain when the pieces of mirror struck in her finger.

"Ye jaldi se thik ho jaye" she muttered looking the fresh red blood flowing through her finger.
(May his wound heal soon.)

She collected the broken pieces and carefully looked at it.
She could really relate that mirror to herself.
Used, hated without fault and mercilessly thrown aside breaking it in pieces.

*

Ishita was packing Raman's things and passing glances to Raman too. Raman hissed in pain as the nurse dropped soup on his lap. Though doctor had asked to use as less words as possible but his glares; uffff.
The nurse would have been 6 ft under land if possible. Ishita asked the nurse to leave and herself settled feeding him.