Part 19

Rajeev and Roopa are main male and female lead from the movie Shatyam Shivam Shundaram, respectively.

Enjoy

*****

Flashback starts (10 month prior the Accident)

Mihir was angry was an understatement. He was furious, so much that if it was a cartoon world fire would have emitting from his every cell.

He had just returned from London only to find out Raman is admitted to hospital.

"Symptoms :- fatigue, vomiting, loss of appetite, weight loss.

Possible cause :- excessive alcohol use"  the report read.

And the only reason one Mihir could guess was the one person living in Bhalla house, the namesake wife of Raman.

However, he had entered the house to shout at her but all he could feel was pity for the same woman.

He could barely see her. The room was already bad, cald in darkness it looked like some horror setting.

Back pressed to the wall, knees folded to her chest, when she looked toward him; the hollowness shook him.

"Bhabi" unconciously he wishpered but she only blinked.

Curshing his poor judgement he took her to hospital.

"Depression" the doctor's words from earlier still rang on Mihir's ears. Adjusting the thin sheet over her body, he promised to look after her in every way he could, before leaving for Raman's ward.

*****

Taking a deep breath, Raman opened the door of "RJ Advertising".

Raman could not help but felt proud while opening the door. The hard of both the owner; he and his best friend Jordan's; was paying off.

It was not a huge company but still was going smooth. They cleared their loan, have around 20 staffs and most importantly profits were good.

"Mr. Bhalla" Raman didn't miss the suprise in her voice.

"Good morning, Julie" he said with a smile.

"Good morning." She replied "Glad to see you back."

Nodding at her he moved inside. Every head was turning, some were greeting him, some were nodding. And Raman could felt the energy pumping through his veins.

Raman was about to open the door of his cabin when two strong arms were wrapped around him from behind.

"OMG Raman! You are back." Raman pulled the person in his back and entered the cabin.

Dropping him on the chair, he himself sat beside him.

"I missed you, J." Raman said passing a grin. He really did, afterall Jordan was his closest thing to family in New York.