A/N aka Rant, you can miss if you want :)

Hi Guys! So basically its a rant. Feel free to leave or jump off the rant and go to I need help part, and yah suggestions, comments to help me will be highly, highly appreciated.

#SORRY

Let me start with huge sorry because I didn't even posted the A/N that I promised

Let me start with huge sorry because I didn't even posted the A/N that I promised. Like who even does that, apparently me.

I am so behind my schequle I can't even tell.

I have assingments to submit at clg, my plants are growing out, my room is mesh and new assingments are added.

And I have a tight schedule in wattpad also. I have reviews to finish and the main thing stories to be updated. I have made very less contribution at WattPolis_. (By the way if you have not followed it, just do it. Its just great for all, readers and writers. You won't regret it at all.)

I am so disappointed with myself. I am never like this, sometime late and angry with myself but its like I ... am losing motivation. And its so frustating.

For the reviews I have read some and am going to do others so yeah. Will be done soon.

I really don't have a proper excuse other than I have a tight schedule(Though I was/am sick, I was already very late till that time so there is no point of making that an excuse.)

#THANKYOU

Thank you so much you all lovely people

Thank you so much you all lovely people. Thank you so so much for all your love and support.

I don't thank you guys personally for follow, votes, comments, adding it to your reading lists. But I really do appriciated it. Every single read, vote, comment, new reading list and follow matters to me and a lot.

This thing went completely out of my mind at the very begining; personally thanking you all, writing on your dashboard(I really don't know what it is called, that one where you put annoucement). I was new like I barely knew how to make contact with readers and make them feel appreciated.