Part 16

Enjoy

Mihir tried to reason with Mihika but as always she stromed in.

"Ashok, Ashok" she called.

"Mihika" Mihir clutched her hand. "Atleast keep your voice polite."

Mihika was about to say something but stopped. She didnt want to poke him more. Afterall he had drove her and Ishita to Khanna mansion on her one request.

"Mihir" Naina's soft voice startled both of them.

Naina (Ashok's mother)^^^

"Aunty" Mihir wishpered.

"Kaisa hai?" She asked waiting for hug like always. (How are you?)

He just nodded not knowing how to behave.

Naina was like the mother them. He still remember how she hadnot left him for hours when he first meet her. Too scared for the little boy.

But now, he wondered how much Ashok told her. How much she blaimed him or Raman for Ashok's situation. And Naina was not above Raman for him, noone was, is and he doubt anyone will be in future too.

"Mere liye tum teeno barbar ho. Apne masle aapas mei suljhalo. Mujhe bich le lane kuch jarurat nahi hai." She pinched his cheeks softly, making him grin before he englufed her in bear hug. (I don't care what is going between you three. You guys only solve them. For me, you three are equal.)

"Aunty, yeh Mihika hai." He said finally letting her go and Naina's exprienced eyes didn't miss the slight pink dust on his cheek. (Aunty, this is Mihika.)

"Hello Mihika." Naina softly said, eyes teasing Mihir whose blush only darkned.

"Hello Aunty." Mihika replied in her sweetest voice, trying to make good impression.

"Yeh kon hai?" Naina asked moving eyes to the other girl.(And she is?)

Ishita was standing as far as possible from them, trying to be invisible. Mihir had almost forgotten her trying to clam Mihika.

"Bhabi" Mihir mentally smacked himself seeing Mihika's expression.

"Namaste" Ishita said joining her hand.

"Namaste" Naina replied before asking them to sit and calling Ashok.

*****