Part 2

Enjoy

Ishita clutched her bag's strap tightly as she entered Khanna mansion. Ashok was sitting on the couch caressing a picture.

It was the picture Shagun had gifted him when she got to know about her pregnancy

Oh those moments! Ashok thought with teary eyes

Ishita roamed her eyes around the hall looking for Sagun but she didn't see anything.

"Kisse dudh rahi ho?" Ashok asked without lifting his eyes from the picture.
(Whom are you searching?)

Ishita was about to say sth but Ashok stood up suddenly.

"KISSE? JISSE TUMHARE PATINE MARDALA?" Ashok shouted throwing the pic on the floor.
(WHOM? THE SAME ONE YOUR HUSBAND KILLED?)

The broken pieces landed near her feet and his loud voice made her shiver in fear but the realization Sagun is no more made her break in sobs.

They might not be best friends hell not even friends but she did feel bad for Sagun and more for her unborn baby. That poor soul.

"Maar dala. Meri Shagun....... Mera baby....... Sab xin liya mera,.... Sab khatam. SAB KHATAM. Sab khatam..." Ashok cried on his knees. "Pls meri Shagun lootado. Pls mera baby lootado." he cried/pleaded to her like some kid asking for his lost doll.
(He killed her. My Shagun..... My baby...took my everything....everything is finished. everything is finished..... Pls return my Shagun. Pls return baby.)

"Main kya karsakti hu?" Ishia muttered to herself, but loud enough for him to hear.
(What can I DO?)

"Ha...ha tum ...ha tum...." he said wiping his tears with his shirt sleeve "Tum la sakti ho mera baby..." he added like a maniac.
(Yes...yes you...yes you can... You can bring my baby back.)

Ishita's face turned pale hearing his words. She turned to move from there but Ashok held her hand.

"Tum laasakti ho....." he was saying but Ishita kept shaking her head in no after his each word.
(You can bring him..)

"Mera tho sab khatam hogaya hai" he shouted leaving her hand "...par Raman me pass tho bohot kuch haina. Agar mere pas kuch nahi aur uss ke paas sab kuch, kyu? Main barbad kardunga Raman ko .... agar...agar tumne meri baat nahi mani." to Ishita who was running out of his house.
(My everything is finished...BUT Raman has everything. How can I have nothing, him everything? I will ruined him...if...if you dont listen me.)