Prologue

Enjoy

Ishita wiped her continuously flowing tears and dragged her bag through the stairs. Though she never got any love or affection in his house in this whole 1 year, it still hurt to leave it.

'Tumse shaddi sirf issi liye kiya tha so that I could get my property. Warna mein shaddi karta? Tummse? Never!" Her husband's words in their wedding night rang on her ears.
(I had only married you so that I could get my property. Or I would marry? You? Never!)

"You are such an embarrassment. He was just asking for a dance. Bloody illiterate. Pure party mei scene create kardiya." His scolding when she tries to ecplain how his one friend tried to force her.
(You are such an embarrassment. He was just asking for a dance. Bloody illiterate. Created a scene in the party unnecessarily.)

"She is Is...is....Ishita, she is Ishita, Ishita send some good wine to my room." He had numerous time introduced her to his one-night-stands.

"Gawaar ho ye tho pata tha, par desperate aur characterless ho yeh nahi pata tha." He had said when one of the waiter caught her from falling in the party.
(I knew you were illiterate, but never knew you were desperate characterless also.)

"Papa chale gaye. Ab tum bhi chali jawo. Yeh rahe divorce paper, sign it and leave my house." His words from morning rang on her mind while she signed those papers.
(Papa had already gone. You also go away. These are the divorce paper, sign it and leave my house.)

She was an orphan. Mr. Om Prakash Bhalla was one of the donors in their orphanage. But because of the greedy nature of the manager there, they were all deprived even from the basic facilities like food, education. Later when Mr. Bhalla got the news, he got what he deserved along with the children in orphanage. But too bad, education was something she always wanted but could not because of this and that reason. He always used to tell her that he will make her his daughter-in-law. She also had seen various dreams with his son where they lived happily but reality was very different and much more harsh than dreams.

She slowly caressed her father-in-law's photo and was about to leave when the landline rang.
"Jee....bolrahihu....kya?....Main...main aati hu." She said and ran out like some maniac.
(Yes...Speaking...what?....I...I m coming.)

Ishita was a complete mess when she entered the hospital. She had walked all the way from the mansion to the hospital. She had once travelled in his car and the image of burning flames on car is still fresh. Afraid she might be the next instead of car, she used to use public transport but she forget money in hurry, today.

She sighed when she saw Mihir in the door, waiting for her.
"Apke sign chahiyethe." He asked first.(Need your sign.)

She did and both of them moved to operation theatre.

"Bhai ka accident hogaya tha. Ashok aur Shagun bhi the saath mei . Unka treatment chal raha hai." He replied all her unasked questions in once.
(Raman bro had an accident. Ashok and Shagun were with him. Their treatment is also going on.)

Ishita sit in the chair looking the red light of the OT. She was scared. They are divorced. What if the doctors don't approve her signs. Later Mihir make her understand how it actually works. To her suprise, signing on the divorce papers was not enough.

Ishita emotionlessly looked the doctors when they came out of the OT.

She really didn't know how to feel about her almost divorced husband; to whom she is Unwanted Wife; was being treated.

Scroll down for more and don't forget to:- Vote, Comment, Share & Follow.

Regards

~Gia

New readers please show your support.

Disclaimer

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein © Balaji Teleflims

All picture credits goes to their owner, I don't own any unless stated.