Part 11

It feels weird to be back so soon😂.

Enjoy

"What happened baby?" Raman asked to the grown-up man in his arm.

"Dont want to talk." Mihir replied hiding face in duvet. Raman pulled the duvet below his chin.

"How many times have I said not to do that?"

"1k?" Mihir giggled. Raman smiled but compressed his lips again. It still hurts when he speaks loudly or smile.

"Mihir?" He asked again checking if he is asleep.

"Don't want to." Mihir groaned. He didnt want to talk about all that. Its Ishita's choice to either tell him or not.

"You need to bacha(baby)" Raman said as sternly as he could.

"I heard something about someone else bhai." Mihir said again hiding his face, glad that Raman's warm body is comforting him "I know its gonna hurt them. But its important and its a huge thing. I don't want to tell her... them but its needed. I just don't know what to do. I was not even supposed to learn that thing about them. ... It just was not supposed to happen." his voice was being small and small toward end.

"So its really important?" Raman asked.

"Really."

"Like really really?"

"Yes bhai."

"Like rea..."

"Bbbhhaaaiii"

"Ok ok sorry. Maybe it was supposed to happen, baby. You yourself said that its huge thing and important too. So maybe if they learn it in sudden, that could hurt them in worst way possible. Now you know that news, you can give slight hints, maybe prepare them to the news? Ya? Think this way." Raman explained.

"Hmmm" Mihir replied thinking about it.

"You sleep, k? Me will ask Marie to make food for you." Raman said running his hand on his hair.

Who says people change. He still love being small spoon, Raman still love using those "london terms"; Mihir thought before falling asleep.

But people do change. Maybe somethings with someone don't, but people do change, with time, with circumtances, with surrounding.

****

"Ba..." Mihika as about to call Ishita but stopped her herself. Calling her sister-in-law, do you really want to be linked with that man, Mihika. Her conciousness mocked her.

She dont like Raman and she shows that clearly with her behaviour. Mihika was professional, idiolistic, a proud feminist but never fake.

"Akka, app thik ho?" She asked siting on the stool beside the hospital bed. (Sis, are you fine.)

Ishita nodded. Mihika groaned internally. She really hated those akward moments when only you initiate the conversation with other or remain in uncomfortable silents. She may needs to face these situation often but it never feels better.

"Mai apki man ki baatein nahi jansakti, aapko batana hoga ki aap kya soch rahi ho." Mihika softly said.(I can't read your heart. You will have to tell me what you are thinking.)

"Mihika yeh Raman ka bacha nahi hai!" She wishpered/cried. (Mihika, its not Raman's baby.)

Mihika felt so helpless and some what was scared. Dont she want that baby now?