Part 3

Enjoy

Mihir stormed inside Ashok's room and jerked him up.

"What the hell do you think you asked babhi for?" he shouted.

"Just a reason to live." Ashok replied relear.

"Do yo think I m a baby? You will impregnate her in one night? We are directing a movie or writing some novel? You want a baby? Or a body to pleasure you? Did you even love Shagun? Or you was also....." Mihir shouted ignoring Ashok's Its not true, I love my Shagun ..... "Were you eyeing babhi from start...Yeh....That's it. That the truth. This is the reason you are trapping babhi on the name of your dead baby. You are using his name..."

"ITS BECAUSE I CANT BE A FATHER." Ashok shouted cutting Mihir "CAN YOU LET MY BABY AND SHAGUN REST IN PEACE, NOW?"

Mihir didn't even realise when he was dropped on the sofa while trying to analyse the sudden revelation.

*****

Ishita's eyes opened hearing Raman's groans. He was twisting and turning on bed. He would flinch when sth would touch his left cheek. Ishita was about to wake him up but stopped thinking he would concentrate on pain more in consciousness. She pushed the sheet aside and ran her fingers on his legs softly. Slowly, Raman's groans turned to moans and then snores. Ishita too slept there itself massaging his legs.

Raman opened his eyes feeling morning rays. Unknowingly, his eyes first travelled to the floor. Though the bed was there but Ishita wasn't. Then Raman saw her near his feet. In white kurti with open hair she is looking like some fairy he thought.

Just like that day his heart remained him.That day when he had first seen her.

Flashback

Raman nodded to every person who gave him condolence but his heart still hoped his father will appear on the door calling him. He was supposed to pay Raman a visit but his plane crashed on the way.
After all left, Raman's lawyer spoke "I know you are still in shock but it also has to be done. Its your father's will. It says you have to marry Ishita to get the property. Otherwise it will go on charity." forwarding the papers.

"If papa wanted to give his property in charity, then give it, why would I marry some unknown girl for it?" Raman asked the lawyer.

"Bhai it says Aunty's jeweleries, this house will also be given the charity." a shocked Mihir said carefully reading the paper.

Raman felt as if someone pulled the ground he was standing.

He gave a damn about his father's property. But his mother's jeweleries which were the only thing he had beside her photos. This house held his and his father's memories.

"No....no....papa can't do this to me. He can't. HE CAN'T." Raman panicked. Mihir asked for water and tried to sooth him by patting his back. Raman somehow relaxed a bit. Seeing an unknown girl holding water, Mihir asked her her name.

"Ishita" she softly said. Ishita had visited the funeral. But the fact that Mihir and Raman didn't even know her somewhat broke her.

"Oh...to wo tum ho. Tumne kiya yeh sab?" Raman said taking one step forward with each word, and ishita took one step back finally hitting the wall. "Tumne papase kaha na ki will badalde? Kya kehke blackmail kiya mere papa? Bolo, BOLO!"(Oh...that's you. You did all this? You forced my father to change the will? How did you blackmail him? Speak, SPEAK!)

"Mujhse tho sirf sadhiki baat hue the." Ishita said shaking her head.(He had only talked about marriage to me.)

"Oh....marriage" Raman said cupping her face "Mihir did you hear marriage?" he asked Mihir in mocking tone. Grabbing the vermilion and mangalsutra from the temple he filled her partition and tied it around her neck. "Marriage finished." he said and moved towards the mini-bar.

Shocked Minor somehow took the lawyer out.

Ishita slid down the wall, hiding her face in her knees.

Raman gulped the drinks one after another till he passed out.

Back to present

Raman closed his eyes seeing some moments on her face. Ishita hissed holding her back and moved out of the room. Raman pouted as she left without passing him a glance.

*****

Ishita was about to tug her pleats on her stomach but stopped seeing her flat stomach on mirror. The thought of a baby there itself made her feel like some butterfly tickling her from inside. She was about to lost on her dream when Raman called her breaking her dreams.

Ishita really wondered how Raman is gonna react when he would get the news of Sagun's and her baby's death. Hurriedly wrapping the saree she moved towards Raman's room.

*****

Ashok passed the coffee to Mihir. Mihir didn't even realise when he felt alseep trying to digest the fact.

"We went to many doctors. But no results. My sperm count was very low. So we finally adapted the test tube baby method. We were so happy but..." saying so Ashok wiped his unshed tears.

"Babhi ki issme koi galti nahi hai." Mihir said trying to convince him.
(None of this is babhi's fault.)

"Fault? What was my Shagun's fault? What was my unborn baby's fault?" Ashok countered back.

Knowing Ashok is off for more conversation Mihir left the house.

*****

Scroll down for more and don't forget to:- Vote, Comment, Share & Follow.

Regards

~Gia