Part 9

Ok, so I m making 1 thing clear. Its not against anyone.

This is purely my imagination. I had this idea with some social issue and this is not any research based story or I have any motive to set a model in society. And I have put cerrain warinings in the cover pls read it.

And thank you so much for your love and support. And pls healthy criticism is always welcome. I m really sorry, if it sounds rude, just want to make thing clear. Thank you.

Enjoy reading.

Mihika groaned sighing the paper in hospital reception. She really felt it stupid, really why is prescription needed for pain killers? Gold diggers, she muttered to herself. And sat on the reception waiting for her turns. She hated periods, and the pain that comes along.

She was groaning irritated with the wait. She was about to turn when she saw her love walking inside the hospital with some lady. Shr marched towards them.

"Kon hai yeh? Kya rista hai tumhara iss ke saath? Kyu leke aayeho? Aur tum pata hai india mei girls population jyada hai, par isska matlab ye thodi tum mere wale pe dore daloge. Wese dekha kya tumne issme? Haa?" She was shouting before she herself knew.

(Who is she? What relation do you have with her? Why did you bring her here? And you, I know girls population is more in India, but it doesnt mean you will take whats mine? By the way, what did you see in him? Haa?)

Mihir face plamed himself and Ishita blinked twice and took 1 min to process all questions asked before opening her mouth.

"Mihika?" Ishita asked somewhat noticing her features.

Mihika was about to reply when her name was called by the nurse. Mihir put his hand over her mouth and dragged her towards the room after mumbling sorry to all the people gathered hearing the comossion.

Ishita shook her head and sit on the bench nearby. As there was still time for Ashok to come, she just decided to wait.

*
(I love this song)

Yeh dooriyaan×3
In Raahon Ki Dooriyan
Nigahon Ki Dooriyan
Humrahon Ki Dooriyan
Fanah Ho Sabhi Dooriyan
(These distances×3
The distances between our paths
Distances between our eyes
Distances between companions
May all the distances, vanish)

Raman patiently waited at dining hall till his food would arrive. And when Maria placed the soup infront of him he was suprised. He was waiting the sweet tinkling of the bangles to reach his ears, sweet frangence of the food to reach his nose, a different yet familiar face with soft smile for his eyes to capture. But he got nth as expected.

Kyun Koi Paas Hai, Door Hai
Kyun Koi Jaane Na Koi Yahan Pe

(Why is someone close, someone far
Why, Nobody knows here)

Raman made a face drinking spoonfull of soup.

"Whats this Maria? Dont you know to make soup?" he asked in his low yet angry voice.

Maria was shaking in fear but Neelu softly asked "Soup tho babhi ne banaya thana?" to Maria, wishpering just enough he could hear.

Maria just stayed quite not knowing what to say, while Raman resumed drinking it without any other comments.

Aa Raha Paas Ya Door Mein Jaa Raha
Janun Na Mein Hoon Kahan Pe