Part 10

Enjoy

Mihir glared Mihika hard as they both sit on the chairs on hospital corridor. Ishita was inside, her operation being done.

"Don't look at me with accutions, Mihir. Its her life and if she wants she is getting the baby." Mihika said in strict voice.

"But..... but....." Mihir tried to reason. To say sth against her but he knew the truth. He saw that himself, Ishita agreeing for baby. "He forced her." he sad without making an eye contact with her.

Mihika glared him, he could feel her eyes boring on his head.

"Dont act like that Mihir. She wants the baby and you know it. And much as you love and care for Ishita that doesnt overpower your love for Raman. So atleast between both of us, I m inclined to Ishita." She said turning away from Mihir.

Mihir loves Mihika,way to much. But also hates her when she is brutually honest like this. Because as much as Mihir will like to agrue, he cant deny, if the world crumbled right now it wont be even Mihika he will search first.( Well if the person's name start with R no one's concern.)

"But I do care for her." he said pulling her in his arms.

Mihika sunggled to him. And without even looking him she could say he is pouting. "I know." she wishpered softly.

***

Ashok look towards the couple too cozy for his prefrence but he tried his best to be nostalgic. His baby being ready to be with him. So he was trying to think all positive for everyone,well expect Raman.

Ashok is not a good person but he is a good businessman. He has always been praised for his observation skills. And thats what worked with Ishita.

Sagun always used to talk how much the idea of having baby fasinates orphan, especially girls. And he just took a chance. And he couldn't be more happy when it worked on his favour.

And Ashok with all his patience look the red light on OR to turn off.

***

Raman grunted waking up from the sleep. First he felt like he was on some abondened room but realise its Ishita's. He tried to make the bed while leaving the room but decide against it afterall he is going to ask Ishita to move on some other room. Some better room.

Raman tried to remember what woke him up. Like listening him, his phone rang again with alram that its time for his medicine.

He huffed. Ishita has really spoiled him. He never needed alram till now and Ishita is missing for 1 day and its already in use. He moved towards his room asking Maria to get water.

"Maria do you have Ishita's number?" he asked after passing the glass to her. He rested his head hia pillow having his medicine.

Maria wanted to spill the water on his face, jerk him hard but somehow controlled herself. She hated how his attitude changed towards Ishita all 180 now that he is afraid to face the world.

"Nahi baba. Mere paas nahi hai." She replied softly. (No sir. I dont have.)

"Oh... Maria, agar wo phn kare tho mujhe uthana ha?" he asked softly. He was really missing her. Maria somehow passed him a small smile and moved towards the kitchen but couldnt control her mind to drift on past.(Oh... Maria, if she calls pls wake me up.)

Flashback

Ishita moved her eyes around her surrounding. It was another party Raman had asked her to join. And from her previsious experince she had learnt to stay away from the limelight.