Part 8

Enjoy

Raman stood infront of the mini bar made on the teracce. Ishita was somewhere middle in the ladies group while he was pulled by a business association. He was talking sth about how Raman is in all romantic mood and all, taking leave from office and so on, but Raman's full attention was on the smell.

The sweet, tangy smell of drinks, which he couldnot point out which is whose, was luring him towards it.

The sensation it created on his body, the way his brain tried to pin point what it is, the way his nose was trying to grasp all that smell, Raman was hypnotised.

Involuntarily, his legs made their way toward the bar.

"Old Fashioned" his tongue rolled in its own accordance. He gulped the drink. The sweet tangy drink made its way down the throat. "One more" he asked.

Raman was not a drinker, but he did drink in regukar interval and had his fair share of crazy nights. As he was taking antibiotics in medicine, his body hadnt carved tge alcohol, but seeing it he couldnot control.

****

Ishita smiled hearing, whose husband gift them what. It was fun listening to them sometimes.

"Tho Ishita tumhe kya mila?" someone asked.(So Ishita what did you get?)

Ishita's eyes beamed with happiness. "Diya hai kuch. Bohot khubsurat." she said. Indeed the night was to beautiful for her. A beautiful night, some beautiful moments and memories.(Something. Very beautiful.)

"Kya hai yesa khubsurat jo tum bata nahi sakti?" other asked narrowing her eyes.(What that beautiful thing that ypu cant tell us?)

"Wo... abhi.... chalna chaiye. Mai unko dhunti hu." Ishita escaped from their and began to search Raman.(Actually.... now.... we should go. I will look for him.)

Women laughed seeing Ishita flee from there.
They were guessing what might be the gift, when the woman saw Ishita in bathroom shared the scene.
Everyone passed Ishita a adoring look, and prayed for the well being of the mother and the baby. And resumed back to their gossips.

****

Raman fumbled while asking for the next drink, the barista passed a look to him. And he sighed seeing someone patting his back. Trust him, there is nth bad than having to tame those drunken men and he had learned it the haed way.

Ishita passed a sad smile to the person behind the counter and made a face when the smell hit her nostrils.

Raman somehow turned and passed a smile. Ishita asked him to stand, wrapping her arm around his waist. Milan, the host of the party, came running and helped her.

Ishita thanked him as they reached the gate and assured him that she could handle him. And trust her, she regretted it he left. Well drunken Raman is really heavy.

Raman blow air on her face, causing her hair locks to flutter and giggled.

"Tum kitni khubsurat ho." he muttered softly, with his slurred voice. (You are so beautiful.)

Ishita smiled, afterall its not everyday she gets compliment from her husband.

"Money?" he asked and Ishita raised her eyebrows mot understanding a bit.

"Silly, bas causal ki kuch chahiye?" he asked again not making any sense to Ishita. She moved toward the room, he used to sleep with his leg cramps.(Silly, its causual or you want sth in return?)

"Waise thats not problem. Mai tumhe paise de sakta hu. Jitna tum chaho. Mere pocket mei purse hoga." softly leaning toward her, as she somehow made him seat on the bed. "Bohot khubsurat ho tum, tumko sikayet ka mauka nahi milega, mujhsebhi aur paise se bhi." taking her lips in his.
(Well, thats not a problem. I can give you money. As much as you ask. My purse might be on my pocket. You are very beautiful, trust me yoy wont be complaining both with me and money.)