I lifted me head to look up at him, and looked into his green eyes that were staring back down at me.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" He chuckled, and I kissed him on the neck, very aware that that's where he loved to be kissed.

"Just admiring." I sighed, and he grinned back at me.

The song ended and my heart sank that the moment was over. Harry held me close before we pulled a part, and I felt a hand tap me on the shoulder.

I turned around to see Serena smirking at me, a weird expression on her face. "I'll watch Josie tonight." She said, and I was utterly confused.

"Why? What're you talking about?"

"I think... you two could use a night alone." She spoke, raising her brows and now I completely understood what she meant.

"No, Serena, we're fine-"

"Amanda," She breathed. "I know sexual tension when I see it. Plus I want some time with my favorite niece." She grinned, and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Okay," I sighed. "I owe you."

"Don't sweat it." She said, hugging me before walking back over to Ezra, Oliver, and Josie.

I turned around to see Harry talking to one of Kevin's friends, before he made his way back over to me.

"Sooo," I muttered. "Serena wants to watch Josie tonight. She um... thinks we need some time alone." I informed him, and I could see his brows start to furrow but then he nodded.

"Ah, I see." He grinned, taking my hand in his. "I agree one hundred percent."

-
Harry

When we got back to the house, it was past midnight, but we both weren't tired.

"I can't believe we have the house to ourselves." She breathed, and I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind as we made our way into the bedroom.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" I laughed, and she turned around to kiss me. My lips trailed down to her neck, and behind her ear, where she started to giggle.

"Harry," she laughed. "You know I'm ticklish there!" She exclaimed, and I pulled her back to me.

"What about here?" I whispered, resting her down on the bed and tracing my fingers on her thigh under her dress. My hand trailed up to her underwear, pulling it of swiftly.

She reached up and kissed me passionately, as my fingers touched her clït and she sucked in a sharp breath.

"Harry," she moaned, as I continued to please her.

"Have you forgotten already?" I whispered, beginning to slow down before she grabbed my arm.

"Daddy."

"That's more like it." I smirked, watching as she threw her head back in pleasure. I unzipped the back of her dress, tossing it to the side and kissed her again. Her hands felt for my shirt and she pulled it, bringing me down onto the bed with her.

It wasn't long before we were both completely naked, and I looked down at her, surprising to see that she was blushing, her blue eyes looking back at me.

"You're beautiful, Amanda." I told her, lifting her chin and giving her a kiss on the cheek. A smile crept up on her face, and she pushed me down gently so that I was laying on the bed.

To my surprise, she swung her leg over crotch and positioned herself on top of me.

Fuck.

She leaned down and kissed my neck, her lips trailing down to my chest, before she sat back up and lowered herself down onto me, her hips starting to move back and forth.

"Fuck, Amanda." I breathed, holding onto her waist as she started to pick up her pace. She was starting to breath hard, and then started to move up and down on me.

"Harry.." she moaned, her nails digging into my sides. I could myself starting to reach my climax and I let out a breath as I released.

She started to slow and then fell onto the bed beside me, breathing hard as her bare body clung to mine.

"Wow..." I breathed, and she chuckled from beside me.

"You could say that again." She muttered, her hand resting on my chest. She trailed her fingers along me until she stopped.

I looked down and saw that her hand was resting on top of my scar that was on the top right side of my chest. The scar that was left from when Jordan shot me three years ago.

"It's ugly, I know." I sighed, as she looked at it carefully.

To be honest, I every time I saw it I thought about that day, and what almost happened. But I'd do it all over again if I had to. I'd do anything for her and Josie...

"No, it's not." She responded, looking back at me. She kissed my lips softly and when we pulled apart she looked into my eyes.

"I love you, Harry." She whispered, resting her head back on my chest.

"I love you too, Amanda."

--

Alexa play adore you by Miley Cyrus 😌🥺

-Mel