i m p o r t a n t

announcement ! ! !

no, i'm not gonna discontinue this book. i'm just here to announce and tell you guys about something else, lol, rest assure.

so, yes.

hi. it's me.

the author of this book, yes. i've been fine, you?

so, like, it's been a month since i've last updated this book, and honestly, i have a lot of free time to continue writing the draft and publishing a new a chapter, but nope. instead, i let it be.

no. i'm not losing interest in this book, cause like what i've told earlier, i'm not gonna discontinue this book, i'm here for a different matter.

now, i know i'm not the greatest with words and you all probably know that by now by reading all of this book's chapter (some really do suck AKKDKZ). but every time i attempt to continue writing the next chapter, i alwaya try to re-read what had happened and somehow it did not satisfy me the way it did when i first read it.

i want a book everyone would want to read all over again so i've considered re-writing and re-editing but thought, "meh, that's such a waste of time. i'm just gonna go with this."

but honestly, after days and days of looking back at every chapter, i realized that they were so boring the more you read them.

somehow it also lacks emotion, much to my dismay, that i aim to actually solve in the future. but, eh. why wait when you can do it now.

so after all this long freak message, i just wanna say i'm actually, actually, thinking of rewriting this book. not just mere editing and stuff. like, rewriting and republishing a new book with the newer version.

don't worry, if ever i do publish one, i'm not gonna delete this book so that i have something to look back in the past.

so yea. that's all!

and also, i hope you'd support the new book(if ever) the same way you supported this one!

mwah!

stay safe everyone~ keep healthy~

also, this is gonna be deleted if i decided to cancel the thought ^^

052520