s e v e n

07 • SENIOR

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TAEYEON'S POV:

"Good," he said and started walking towards me once again.

The moment he stopped two feet away from me, he brought a piece of paper from his pocket and played with it for a while before giving it to me and start speaking.

"I know this might be a little too much considering that we're basically strangers with each other, but I felt like you'll actually be a good person." he said as I took the paper from him.

A number was written in it and it confused me, it couldn't be his number, right?

"How do you know that?" I asked and he just shrugged, his smile crawling its way back to his face once again. "So, what do I do with this?" I asked, waving the paper in my hands.

"That's a friend of mine's number," he said which made me look at him, getting alot more curious. "She'll be coming to this school in a few weeks," he added.

"And?" I asked, in need of more information since I'm really not getting what he was planning to say. "What do I do?" I asked again.

"I want you to look for her, for me," he said, seriousness all over his face, but his smile never fades away to the point that he's starting to look creepy. "I mean, I should actually be the one looking for her, but I can't," he added.

"Why?" I asked, looking straight into his eyes, not minding if it's actually sucking me in.

"Reasons." he flatly said. "It's just for a month, just let her catch up with the events and others, as a senior, just for a month." he said, his eyes showed such a pleading look that I can't refuse.

"Okay. Just for a month. Then it's done." I said and his aura changed back to the cheerful one and hugged me, which caught me by surprise.

"No need for hugs," I said and he quickly retracted, giving me a shy smile once again.

"Oh, yeah," he said. "But thank you, again." he said and I just nodded, leaving the rooftop with a very happy Byun Baekhyun waving behind me.

I continued to stare at this unknown's number, comtemplating whether I should text her or not. Baekhyun did tell me that I needed to inform her and that's she's just actually waiting for a message.

I spent approximately five minutes of contemplating whether or not to send a message before I decided what to actually do.

I can't believe I'm doing this.

▪▪▪

( UNKNOWN )
< 02x - xxx - xxxx >

-- Friday, 23 : 11 --

: T
Hi! Am I disturbing you? By the way, I don't know whether mr Byun Baekhyun have actually told you about me, but I'm actually gonna be your "guide" for your first month in college.

▪▪▪

I finally sent the message and went to bed straight since it's pretty late already, and Yeonji and the boys were asking for a meet up tomorrow.