t h i r t y - o n e

31 • NO MORE

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TAEYEON'S POV

I finally arrived at the dormitory and immediately to our room where I found Wooyoung on her phone, talking to someone.

"She's here now, bye, have a good day, sunbae." I heard her say before coming at me and engulfing me in a warm embrace, making me stumble back a bit. "You worried me, eonnie." She said, still not breaking the hug.

"I'm sorry," I said, patting her head before releasing a short chuckle. "Is that why you woke up early? You're usually asleep at this time." I added, looking at her straight in the eye.

"Well, I did not hear you open your bedroom door and do your thing in the kitchen..." Wooyoung trailed off before breaking away from out hug.

"You sweet little child," I said, patting Wooyoung in the head. "Wait, you're not little, though." I said, causing for her to slightly pout before the both of us ended up laughing for some time.

The two of us went straightly to the couch and helped ourselves by eating breakfast while watching some morning cartoons.

"Who were you talking to earlier, by the way?" I asked, biting onto my egg sandwich that Wooyoung personally made while she waited and wondered where I was. "You seem to be serious when talking with them." I added, taking a sip of my coffee this time.

"Oh, it was Baekhyun sunbae," Taking a bite of her sandwich as well before drinking her milk, since she doesn't drink coffee that much, before speaking once again. "He was worried. You were gone by the time he woke up so he decided to call me and ask if you were back, but I said no," Wooyoung added, taking a look at me and probably noticing the weired and hurt expression I wore.

"Ah, is that so?" was my only reply.

"He was even about to call the police when you finally came so I decided to tell him," Wooyoung spoke again while I continuously eat my sandwich, trying not to totally distract myself away from Wooyoung. "Eonnie, what happened between you and Baekhyun sunbae last night?" Wooyoung finally asked. I knew she would, I just do. She's a smart girl, and we've been living together for two months for her not to notice my change in moods.

"Well, I," I started, feeling something suddenly get stuck in my throat. "I confessed to Baek--to mister Byun Baekhyun," I finally stated, feeling my eyes get hot as tears threatened to fall out.

I said I'm not gonna cry!

"What did he say?" Wooyoung continued to ask, placing her sandwich down and moving a bit closer to me.

"He did not say anything. He wouldn't even speak to me any longer, for sure." I said, slightly sniffing as my tears slowly found its way to my cheeks. "That's alright. I expected this. It's my fault for falling anyway," I added, chuckling.

"Eonnie..." Wooyoung said and just hugged me as a way of comfort. I hugged her back while I stop my tears from coming out.

• • •

"Okay, so Jongin actually asked me on a date for the first time!" Yuju said as the four of us eat lunch together, causing for the younger male beside her to furiously blush.

"You said you wouldn't tell anyone!" Jongin stated, still a blushing mess.

This cute boy.