f o u r

04 • SEAT

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TAEYEON'S POV

The wild crowd calmed down a bit after some guards went to where Baekhyun was. Others were glad they had a photo with him, while some were disappointed since they were really far from him.

The four of us just watched everything happen and was about to leave when we saw that people are actually coming back in just to see Byun Baekhyun, we cannot exit through the door.

Byun Baekhyun just finished ordering and was now looking for a seat, and since the four of us finished drinking, we all stood up.

The actor, Baekhyun, was at lost since he can't find a vacant seat, some were offering to sit beside them, but he refused, so I walked over him and tapped his shoulders when the others were engrossed with how they would make Baekhyun sit with them, mostly the highschool students.

"You can take our seat, it's by the far corner, we're already finished so I hope you find comfort there." I whispered, enough for him to hear, and signalled the other three to follow me and exit the coffee shop.

Me, Yuju, Jongin and Chanyeol started walking out of the coffee shop, not minding the stares I got for stealing their "oppa" away from them.

On the way, Chanyeol spoke up.

"Taengoo-noona," He said and looked at me. "Are you actually a magnet of hate?" he asked which made Jongin and Yuju at the back, since we're already in a sidewalk, supress a laugh.

I looked at him before bringing my attention back to the road and answered. "Nah," I said.

"Yeah, she just cares less," Yuju stated. "Too much, though." She added and we all just laughed.

"Yeah." I said and we continued our journey back home.

• • •

BAEKHYUN'S POV

I drank my coffee peacefully while I waited for my manager to arrive. He forgot the schedules he was about to give to me earlier so he went back home and told me he'll follow afterwards.

I texted him the coffee shop I am in, and where I was seated and waited for his reply, and if not, his own self to come right here.

A girl, I suppose in her first year of highschool, walked towards me with a paper and pen in hand the moment I placed the phone down the table.

"Um, Baek-oppa," she stated and I just looked at her and smiled genuinely. "Um, I-I didn't--aish," she stuttered. "C-can I get an autograph?" She finally asked and showed her blank piece of paper.

"Sure," I replied and her smile widened when I took the pen and wrote the autograph. "Do you want a picture, too?" I asked and she looked at her friends for approval, they just gave her a thumbs up and gave me her phone and took a photo with her.

She bowed and whispered a 'thank you,' and ran towards her friends who just hugged her the moment she sat.

"You did it!"
"You finally had your autograph!"
"And a photo at that!"
"See? We told you to not get shy and just be confident for one minute!"