e i g h t

08 • SHOPPING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TAEYEON'S POV

I started walking faster until I heard some footsteps behind me. I slowed my pace and quickly turned around to find a surprised Chanyeol.

"I don't like to think that you're following me," I said, facing him. "But why are you following me?" I asked once again.

"Well, I'm going back to the mall to buy something. I ran out of composition papers." He replied, scratching the back of his head. "I'm sorry if I scared you, Taengoo-noona." He added and, again, flashed that adorable smile of his again.

"But where are you off to?" Chanyeol asked, I hate to say this but, cutely. Seriously.

How can a guy look like a child with everything he does so much?

"I promise, I won't tell. I'm just actually curious." He said, raising his right hand. "It's alright if you don't wanna though, I'll just get going." Chanyeol added, putting his hands in the pocket of his sweater.

"I have to help this girl to look for some school supplies." I flatly replied until I felt my phone vibrate.

"Really? Can I come with, then? Since... I'm also going to the same place..?" Chanyeol hesitantly said.

I was checking who the message was from when Chanyeol asked if he could come once again.

▪▪▪

( UNKNOWN )
< 02x - xxx - xxxx >

-- Saturday, 13 : 26 --

U :
i'm here

▪▪▪

I looked at Chanyeol, and then the message, and then back at Chanyeol again before sighing.

"Let's go, she's waiting." I asked and started walking inside the coffee shop we went to days ago and started looking for the girl.

Oh goodness.

I forgot that we both do not know what we both look like.

"Wait here, Chanyeol," I said as me and Chanyeol stopped walking. He looked at me weirdly but did what I asked.

We were in the middle of the coffee shop while I texted the girl where she was.

▪▪▪

( UNKNOWN )
< 02x - xxx - xxxx >

-- Saturday, 13 : 30 --

: T
Where are you?

U :
By the corner. Are you, perhaps, the one in the middle of the coffee shop?

: T
yes

▪▪▪

After I sent the final message, I looked around and saw a girl waving her hands. She was actually sitting where we had sat the other day.