t h i r t e e n

13 • ENCOUNTER

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

BAEKHYUN'S POV

Three Hours Ago

I watched as Taeyeon walked past us, looking very upset from the the incident. I turned to look at Hyunyuk-sunbae and the director before saying, "Aren't you a little bit harsh to her?"

The others seemed very surprised with what I said, and I was, too. I never knew why, but I was a little upset over what happened earlier.

I felt guilty.

When no one spoke, I walked out, preparing myself for the shoot and re-reading my script to atleast distract my mind from thinking about Taeyeon.

Taeyeon. Kim Taeyeon. She's such an interesting girl, aside from being such an attractive lady, that is. I've never met anyone in my life that I want to have a good impression to, ever. Someone I'd want to apologize quickly for doing something wrong.

I was distracted by the look she gave me earlier, but thankfully, I managed to get my thoughts straight (even just for a while) and finish the shoot smoothly together with the others.

We were taking a break from shooting when my mind wandered of to Kim Taeyeon once again. She's really that type of person that doesn't particular leave an impression at first glance since she doesn't stand out that much, or she doesn't make herself stand out that much, but once you finally exchanged words with her, you'll just find yourself wanting to talk to her more.

So while they talk about the scene we recently took, I made my way outside the room and wandered around the hallway when my mind suddenly told me to go look for Taeyeon and just ask if she's okay... or not.

I suddenly found myself making my way to the caféteria while looking at every nook and corners of this hallway just to find Taeyeon. Once I entered the caféteria, my eyes quickly look and found her eating a burger seconds after.

She looked a little annoyed which I understand, but I still continued to make my way towards her. I fastened my pace and quickly made it to her table even before she leaves.

"Kim Taeyeon," I said as soon as I sat on the chair in front of her, preventing her from leaving so soon. "Are you okay?" I asked, not minding whethere she answers me or not, I just want to know if she's alright.

"Please get out of here, Mister Byun Baekhyun," Taeyeon replied rather coldly, continuing to eat her burger. "I do not want any commotion like the one earlier." Taeyeon added before preparing to leave.

And even though I knew she wanted to leave, I wanted to know, I wanted to make sure. So I asked: "Did it hurt?" referring to her fall earlier when we met and when I just stared at her.

"It did not." Taeyeon flatly replied before leaving me alone in the caféteria. She was so upset about earlier and I've never thought that I'd feel this guilty again.

I watched her leave the room while I mentally punch myself for acting so mean towards her that I don't think I won't be able to forget this moment in my life.

• • •

Present time

Taeyeon and I silently walked in the hallways, although the atmosphere around her in not as awkward and as cold like earlier in the caféteria. It was more like, a comfortable silence between two strangers.