t h r e e

03 • COFFEE SHOP

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TAEYEON'S POV

As me and Yuju walked through the hallways of our school, gossips and whispers were heard.

"Hey, hey, did you know? Baek-ssi and Hyunyuk will be using our school as a filming site!"

"OMG Really? When?"

"I don't know when, but girl, this is our chance~!"

"I knooow!"

"Time to be pretty!"

"Shut up, no matter what you do, you can't be pretty!"

"Atleast I look like a human, unlike you..."

"Will Hyunyuk oppa really be working with Baekhyun? Didn't he flop on his first drama three years ago?"

"Give him a chance, he was newbie."

"That was three years ago, Mika, move on."

"Right, he has more successful dramas and movies after that. He worked really hard."

"Well, I'm sorry I'm not updated."

Well, atleast you're not as outdated as me, who really do not watch any nighttime dramas or movies in theaters, I just really don't.

"Hey, Tae," Yuju called out. "Lemme give you a dare." She added and removed her attention from her phone.

"What is it?" I asked and stopped reading the outputs I needed to pass on Saturday.

"Watch Baekhyun's drama." Yuju flatly said and went back to her phone. "It'll air half a month from now." She added, she seemed serious, which made me curious.

"But why are you making me watch his drama?" I asked. "You know I'd rather sleep or read or eat than watching TV." I added.

"That's the point, you only watch the television when you need to know some news, and not for your own entertainment. You're twenty-two years old, Tae, you're not thirty. Have some fun in your life." Yuju explained, which really did not convince me enough.

"But there's twitter and instagram..." I trailed off. "And by the way, are you 'Heyitsyj'?" I asked.

"How did you know?" She asked, surprised.

"I knew it from the way you typed your bio," I stated and looked ahead. "And about Baekhyun's drama, I'll try." I added.

Yuju stopped on her tracks and just looked at me with dumbfounded and surprised eyes.

"Really?!" she squealed and hugged me. "Finally!" she added and jumped around, causing other students to look our way.