n i n e t e e n

19 • END OF THE DAY

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TAEYEON'S POV:

It was finally night, we all had a long day, and at last, aunt Yena together with mister-I mean-uncle Sunggyu and Baekhyun are on our way to my house since I need to pack for my moving to the dorm tomorrow.

Yoon and I had already, finally, checked the dorm room we would be staying in and decided to move tomorrow first thing in the morning immediately so that it wouldn't hinder with our future schedules, although it will be her mom who would be moving her things with me, so no seeing Baekhyun and uncle Sunggyu, and being aunt Yena's assistant manager for tomorrow

"We're here!" aunt Yena beamed, probably really happy that she'll finally get to rest after a long day at her first day.

Baekhyun went out of the van first, well, he was the one sitting beside the car door, before I set my foot on the ground.

"Good night," Baekhyun told me which I replied with 'sweet dreams' before he hopped in the van once again, going in his final destination.

"Bye aunt Yena! Uncle Sunggyu! Take care!" I said before entering the gates soon after the van was out of my sight.

I quickly went to my room and took a quick, short bath, before changing into some comfortable shirt and pants and then finally started to pack everything I needed and will be bringing in the dorm, including my printer. We need that the most.

It was nine-eighteen in the evening when I finished packing everything and went straightly to the kitchen to prepare myself some ramen and bread after realizing that I haven't had any dinner, yet. I also prepared myself some milk, of course.

I was about to eat when my phone beeped continuously for a while before coming to a stop. The notifications were from instagram, I got a follower named 'softhair'.

"Softhair?" I asked myself before checking the other notification which was also from this so-called 'softhair.'

He sent a message.

softhair | [ 📷 ]
active now

09:21 PM

: Hello
: This is Baekhyun!

Uhh, are you sure? :

: I am!
:

Well, still

Well, still.. :
How do I know that you're actually Byun Baekhyun? :
seen by softhair 09:23 PM