t w o

02 • ATTENTION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

BAEKHYUN'S POV

mybabyyy and 23 others liked your post.
3 mins ago

Tweetytwttt retweeted your tweet.
3 mins ago

Luvlyuuu and 203 others liked your tweet.
2mins ago

Urstruly commented on your post "i love you 👄..."
1min ago

Urstrulypt2 commented on your tweet, "I hope for more success to..."
30 secs ago

watislyf and 55 others liked your post.
26 secs ago

Youngstaghh and 24 others retweeted your tweet.
18 secs ago

Notismeh commented on your post "why do you..."
15 secs ago

Ilveu commented on your post "when will you..."
14 secs ago

Lovelydark, maybebaby, and 108 others liked your post.
10 secs ago

Baekkiswaifuuu and 8 others commented on your tweet.
5 secs ago

Udontknwme and 209 others liked your post.
2 secs ago

Ijustwanna commented on your post "baby u look greeeat!"
1 sec ago

My phone didn't stop beeping so I decided to silent all of my notifications from both twitter and instagram, when I saw a notification from both my twitter and instagram account, one that actually caught my attention of all the dozens of notifications I receive every hour.

0taengoomik3 started following you.
3 secs ago

Heyitsyj started following you.
2 secs ago

0kimoogneat3 started following you.
1 sec ago

This is the first time I've ever laughed at someone's username and thought about how didn't I think of such a name when I was making an account.

After chuckling for some seconds, I cleared the notifications, turned off my notifications, and continued scrolling through my feed until my manager called.

"Hey, hyung?" I said after answering. "Did I forget a schedule or..." I asked once again after noticing that he was silent.

"Not really," he told me, clearly uncertain as to what to say next. "Well, actually, I have to tell you something." he added and let out a long sigh.

"What is it?" I asked and readied to listen attentively.

"Well, me and my wife plans to move to Europe next month," my manager stated which took me by surprise.

"Next month? But next month will be such a busy month," I replied, worrying. "I mean, it's no problem if you really have to move but who will be replacing you? What about me?" I added.

"I've talked about that to the agency and they told me they'd find you a new and suitable manager before I leave, so I still have this whole month to manage," he explained. "I'm really sorry Baek-ssi, I know this is all too sudden but me and my wife have been talking about this for the past four months, I didn't want to leave at such a wrong timi-"

"You don't have to say sorry, hyung," I said and smiled. "I'm fine if you leave or what. In fact, I am glad that you will be starting a new life with noona next month. We've been together for three years and I treasure and will never forget those memories. I don't want you to feel suffocated with working with me when you should be happy with your wife. I'm happy, and once again, don't feel sorry and just continue to be the best husband to noona." I said, hinting happiness with every syllable I spoke.

I was genuinely happy. Although a little sad, those three years were enough to say that he needs to quit already from this kind of job, he's been doing this since twenty-five until he married his wife. He needs to start a family now, in short.

"Thank you for understanding, Baek-ssi," my manager said and I can feel him smiling through the other side of the phone. "And, also, your future manager was someone I suggested. I guess I told a lot of names and the management is just deciding who to choose among them." he added and that made my heart melt.

"Already planning on leaving yet you're still as hardworking as ever," I said and chuckled which he also returned.

"I'm still your manager until the end of this month," my manager stated while still chuckling a little. "And you're like a little brother to me, too, so I'd take care of you whever I go. Your noona, too, will call you from time to time, she's actually secretly fond of you." he added which made me laugh.

"Well, didn't expect that from someone who always seem to give me that cold glare for the past three years," I replied, and we both laughed for good 30 seconds before he proceeded to tell me something.

"Oh, and by the way, don't forget your photoshoot for tomorrow at five. I'll pick you up at four-thirty or something and we'll proceed for another script reading at seven-ish, go to the meeting with the CEO at ten, and finally have lunch at eleven," he said as I scribbled on the nearest paper I found at the living room and a pen that was actually lying quietly at the floor, I never even knew how it got there.

"Are you writing what I said, should I just send you the copy?" my manager asked.

"Yes, I am," I said, still writing. "And yes, please do send my schedule too, I keep on forgetting my schedule and I do not know if my future manager would be as kind as you." I added, chuckling.

"You clumsy kid," he said and I heard my other phone, for work purposes but I don't know why he called using my personal number, maybe because of his announcement, or simply because he's my hyung by heart, meaning he had sent me my schedule.

"I'll update you tomorrow if there are any additions on your schedule in the afternoon. And sleep now, Baek-ssi, you need full sleep." my manager added which made me look at my wall clock.

< 00 : 12 >

I chuckled and neatly folded the paper in my hand, kept it beside my work phone and said, "Alright hyung, good night to you and noona. Sweet dreams."

I ended the call and walked towards my room, thought about life and other things for a bit, and finally called it a day and slept.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

siijaye's note: 092019

Hi, hi, hi! So, yeah, I've changed POV to put a little part of Baekhyun and kinda, like, know him more and have a clue as to what type of person he is in this story... Something like that.

Idontknowhowtowriteandthosenotificationsatthefirstpartarejustrandom.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, have a lovely day!

I also might not be able to update for a while.