t w e n t y - f o u r

24 • CLOSER

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TAEYEON'S POV

I entered the room with Yoon sitting in front fo the television while eating some banana chips on the couch.

"I'm home," I said that caught her attention from the television. It was playing something like a trailer of something. "Is that a trailer or what? It actually looks interesting..." I absentmindedly said.

"It is indeed a trailer, Taeyeon-eonnie," Yoon said. "Ah, right, I can call you 'eonnie,' right?" She hesitantly asked, seemingly surprised with what she said a while back.

"Of course, I don't see why not," I replied, sitting beside her while the trailer, or teaser, or whatever, continues to play on the television. "What trailer is that, anyway?" I asked, getting thrilled as the trailer progresses. There's just something in this that pulls me.

"It's Baekhyun-sunbae's drama, the one we're shooting here?" Yoon replied, looking at me with an expression that says, 'How could you not know?' "You've never watched any drama before, right? Not even once?" Yoon asked me, the expression she wore seconds ago slowly disappearing and being exchanged by her usual one.

"No, I had no interest in any of them," I stated, surprised that it was really Baekhyun's drama. He popped out on the screen after Yoon informed me. "But there's something that pulls me in..." I added. "You know? Like it's telling me to just watch it even though I really have not even met or knew the actors?" I said, trying to explain what I felt when I was watching the trailer.

"Of course, the best of the best are working together for this drama," Yoon said, her eyes turning somewhat sad, or envious. "One of them is Baekhyun-sunbae, of course. He is such a talented actor. If not for the director of the first drama he actually starred in, no one would see that Byun Baekhyun now. He knew exactly what he was worth. But me, I don't even know why I was brought to be one of the cast, I don't even think I'm talented enough." Yoon said, looking down her hands like it is the most beautiful thing in the world.

"Thanks to that director, people could see Baekhyun acting on the television," I said, agreeing with Yoon's words. "And about you, we'll see about that." I added, confusing her.

"What do you mean?" Yoon asked, one of her eyebrows raised in curiousity. "Are you gonna watch the drama?" She asked once again, pasting a really baffled expression on her beautiful face.

"Yeah, I would. Yuju asked me to, well, she actually dared me to. But I guess doing the dare wouldn't be that bad considering that the trailer already caught my attention," I said, shrugging my shoulders. "You should stop paying attention to the hate comments, too, they don't know you. Plus, you have people like, um, me, for example, to see who you really are. You gotta prove them wrong instead of making them feel like they're right about you." I added, raising my phone that was open to one of sites where some of her haters post their comments about her. I just got lost to this site earlier, so I decided to take a look.

"Thank you, eonnie. Anyways, I'll be going to bed now. I was actually just waiting for the trailer, whether it would come out or not. So, good night!" Yoon said and went straightly to her room, and so did I after a few seconds.

Once I entered my room, I charged my phone and decided to take a short cold bath before getting changed to my comfortable clothes.

Coming out of the bathroom all dressed and hair still kinda wet, I went to my desk where the PC and printer was placed, along with my laptop, and got a hold of my laptop that was resting just beside the PC monitor and turned in on before skipping to my bed where I waited for my messenger to load.