38

Jungkook places his shaky hand on the door. He pushed it open and stopped, his eyes locked on his pale, lifeless friend on the hospital bed with multiple tubes coming out of him. "Oh fuck." Kai groaned wiping the sweat from his head.

Dove slowly entered the room and stood next to her ex husband's bed. Her small hands ran down his one arm and grasped his cold hand. Her eyes filled with tears seeing the only man she loved laying in a coma. "w-when will he wake up?" Kai asked.

"It depends on him." She uttered quietly, staring at Taehyung's face. While his hand was in hers she felt something cold and metal on his finger. She looked down and a soft gasp left her lips.

She saw he still had his ring on, the one thing that bounded them in the beginning. The part of her she gave back to him...he kept his. Dove looked up at Jungkook and smiled faintly, "he still wears his wedding ring."

"Yeah Dove...he says it's to keep girls away, but it's not the reason. He loves you, with all his heart. Even after everything that happened...you'll always be his Princess. He made your ring into a necklace he wears it all the time." he told her. Dove turned her head and noticed i'm her ring on a chain, she never saw it there before. But seeing that only made her even more emotional. "Once he wakes up are you gonna tell him about the babies?" Jungkook asked.

Dove shrugged, "I don't think I'm ready to tell anyone else...I'm only three months now, things can still go wrong. I want to be in the clear. I mean I haven't even told my family yet. If something goes wrong he'll be devastated." she sighed.

"A-Are you sure? He is the father of your children, you have to stop thinking negatively about this pregnancy. He deserves to know Dove." Jungkook uttered, softly staring at his friend in the hospital bed. "...I'm just really scared Jungkook. I mean look what someone did to him, what if Im next." She sniffed.

"No Dovie, don't think like that. I know you're worried but you can't let that stop you from being happy. Me and Kai are here for you, Jade, Anisha, Ceria and Lana, we all care Dove."

"I know you do, I think the hormones don't help either." she giggled through the tears, the boys smiled at her cuteness.

"When will you start showing?" Kai asked. Dove smiled, "at five months or so."

"I still can't believe it...Our little Dove is gonna be a mum," Kai chuckled pulling her into a hug. "and Tae is gonna be a dad."

"To twins." Jungkook added. They smiled faintly before looking at Taehyung. "He'll be a great dad Dove. You have nothing to worry about."

"I know he will be." she sighed.

A week later

Dove had a few hours of her shift left, she hasn't really been coping with the guilt and the misery. The father of her unborn children might not wake up.

She wanted to spend her last few hours looking after Taehyung. She was taking his blood and changing the tubes in his elbow crease and his hand. She stroked the ring on his finger and kissed it before smiling. "I love you so much Tae." she sniffled. Seeing the man she loves in a coma has really taken a toll on her mental health and well being, she's stopped eating her food and is struggling to sleep at night. She's scared. Someone out there wanted Taehyung dead. It could be robbery, mistaken identity, or just some evil bastard taking him as one of their victims.

She has sleepless nights, thinking the person wants to hurt her next. Her and her babies, she hardly speaks to anyone when she's at home. She has not energy to do anything.

She gave his hand one last kiss before placing it back down next to his still body. A soft kiss was placed on his head and a tears slowly rolled down her cheek onto his forehead.